25 Votes / 62.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Go skiing with the flu.
It could save your life!
A really good idea isn't it.
Btw wth is up with you?
Why dont ya ask if ya wanna live.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Go with the flu.

And go walk up to some girls.

And let them run away. :x
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
You do not want to go skiing, but you are going to go anyways making everyone think your there to ski and then your going to jump off something tall and die after leaving a suicide note saying "I let everyone make my descisions for me because I have no life at all and wanted attenetion"
And then after falling into a pile of snow and living, realizing how stupid you were, get up and cry.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Go ski and die

No not rly.. Dont die.

Just have something displeasant happen to you :>
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Noone likes you, why do you bother to ask US what YOU want to do? Why would any of us care what YOU want to do? Many of us would rather see you go skiing with the flu and never come back
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop