Ranking
I'm 16, I'll apply to work at the movie theater by the house someday...
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I hope you realize that you and 95% of people who play toribash just mooch off of their parents because they're young.
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
I hope you realize that you and 95% of people who play toribash just mooch off of their parents because they're young.

It's not mooching. They traded a few minutes of pleasure in order to have to raise kids until they're an adult.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I'm an assistant sailing instructor.
EXCITING OR WHAT?

That doesn't sound like too bad of a job. What do you have to do, and what do you get paid?
DesertPunk

Please click this