Toribash
I made a time zone thread some time ago, not too many replied, but still it's something: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=14260

And I kinda like that weekly gathering thing. But imo to vary the times too much would only leed to confution. Think it'd be better with like one good time for EST:ers, and one good time for GMT:ers, and then switch each week.
Originally Posted by Hawkinz View Post
Ty Patrick, but .. That too please ^ ?

My bad Hawk, If you still want me to after yiep posted his thingy, it is 3:30 EST - 10 EST during weeks. On weekends just about any time during the day for EST users. I do have a life though, so no garantee just because I posted those times, I will be able to get on between those times for sure.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
patrick dont apologise for a spelling mistake. also guys for pointing out sum1 elses mistakes when you already know what he meant is immature, its like picking every little thing out to get some1 in trouble.

sry to be the arguing 1
Deex : Gtfo.

Pat : Teh Dark is no teh Smartass.

Um, my time zone? Too lazy to check, it's probs the same as pat, and one hour ahead of Alex's.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Hmmm...I'd say that we should challenge more clans to Clan Battlez. Maybe Freelance vs Toxic? =0. So i think we should have a poll? "Clan Gathering" or "Clan Battlez". Its Leaders decision (Leaders=Juo, Patrick_Unrated, Darkenergy, Tripstone).
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Originally Posted by Deex View Post
patrick dont apologise for a spelling mistake. also guys for pointing out sum1 elses mistakes when you already know what he meant is immature, its like picking every little thing out to get some1 in trouble.

sry to be the arguing 1

"Patrick, don't apologize for a spelling mistake. Also, guys, for pointing out someone elses mistakes when you already know what he/she meant is immature. It's like picking every little thing out to get someone in trouble. Sorry to be the arguing one."

:P
Lol Lothox, i love every single one of your posts :P. "I swear, everytime i read one of Patrick_Unrated's post, i lose 10 IQ points D:" is priceless.

Freelance? Fuck no.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Okay, how about "Kick"?
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
My bad, typo. I skimmed over it when proof-reading it. I need to look more closley when proof-reading. Also it might be true, but Dark was a smart-ass.

I have EST time. I blieve it is -5 GMT, not sure though.

Wasn't I the one who told you that? I bet you couldn't figure that out on your own.

Typo alert!!! *cues for red alerts to flash on* When it says "Blieve", I'm assuming that it means "Believe"?

Originally Posted by Deex View Post

sry to be the arguing 1

Pointing out mistakes is immature? Coming from one who can't even type the word "someone"? I find that quite ironic. That just made my day, kiddo. Hey, if you ever come by a house and hear a guy laughing his ass off right now, that's probably me. ;)

Deex, might help you to get a spell checker? Ever thought of that?

Why do I feel like I'm being surrounded by a bunch of 10 year-olds who somehow managed to sneak into the world of Toribash? Shame...Shame...

Even though I'm not back in Toxic, may I suggest a weekly comp? (Sorry if this idea has already been submitted. I can't get my lazy butt to check the first page)
Last edited by masterjepo; Oct 18, 2007 at 04:45 AM.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man