View Poll Results: Which is Harded
Single-Player Replays
35 Votes / 56.45%
Multi-Player Replays
27 Votes / 43.55%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Multiplayer

Only have about a minute to think what you want to do. And if you fuck up, you're basicly screwed. When in single player you can take as long as you want to tweak a replay. Although that would result to multiple hours sitting on your ass and lots of thought but I dont think its worth it.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I think MP is harder for the sole reason that you only get 1 shot.
SP has it's ups & downs -
+ You do not have a time limit and you can edit your moves
- You have to organize the 2 players or whatever it is your doing and it takes much more time.

boricua

So the main idea is:

Multiplayer is harder because you're actually facing another real player.

Single player isn't as hard, just time-consuming

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
So the main idea is:

Multiplayer is harder because you're actually facing another real player.

Single player isn't as hard, just time-consuming

Pretty much.. Yeah

boricua

Hmm I think SP is harder... you need to move the another character too and in MP it's just easier cuz you don't need to move two chars.
Mp is the hardest unless you facin noobs. In single player your facing a non moving target. You do amazing moves in single player that you can't do in mp
Definitely singleplayer. The way most players look at it is that Uke is much easier to defeat than another player, but that's not the point of singleplayer. Singleplayer is about the quality of the replay, not just winning. Yes you can edit the replay as many times as you want, but that still stops 99% of players from making a high quality replay.

By the way, I prefer playing multiplayer over singleplayer.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I have to agree with Numbers. Single player does allow you to set up any kind of move you want, but it takes way more time and concentration.
Contracting the pecs works in both SP and MP.
Thus, they are of equal difficulty.

/thread
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks