Toribash
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
let me introduce you to the world champion*
in the hospital* (which u said in THE graveyard, idk why u forgot the in hospital)

Say that to google translator ^^

Thanks for your help.
-----
New wip ;)
-----
One minute more.
Last edited by Mocucha; Nov 25, 2014 at 05:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

i like it and totally agree funny and serious but the disco lights are odd but stills pretty fun to watch
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
still the same grammar problem idk
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
still the same grammar problem idk

I fixed both sentences you said to me, what are you talking about ?

u showed em coach
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Google translator say me the both versions are good, with and without the "to". Isn't it the "to" for a place more than for someone ?

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Google translator say me the both versions are good, with and without the "to". Isn't it the "to" for a place more than for someone ?

to can be used for multiple meanings. You can use it to describe a place (let's go to the mall), or as an introduction of sorts.
In this case, not having the to is sort of correct, since it still does make sense. Gramatically though it doesn't work the same way. 'Let me introduce you to the world champion' has far better grammar because you're using to in order to link the first part of your sentence (Let me introduce you) to the second part of your sentence (the world champion).
There are a lot of ways that to can be used in English and it's mostly just practice and learning to recognize these situations that leads you to have better grammar.

I wouldn't recommend using Google translate to do complex sentences because it just translates the sentence world for world without regard for grammar. It's better used if you translate single words or possibly some expressions. Expressions mostly just to get a basic understanding of what it's saying, it will very rarely give you the grammatically correct version of a sentence.
You'd be much better off getting someone to translate it for you directly or having someone proof-read it after using google translate to check grammar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
mocucha, good job on the vid, but i'd rather see the video done diferently with less text.
please dont continue without planning it out with me ok . talk to me on skype cuz we have to talk about how to do this. i can help u with the little grammar problems though.
Dscigs : Thanks for your explanations

Binklawz : Yeah sorry, i forgot about skype. I will pm you about that ;)