Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we leave Omega to rest?
Yes
2 Votes / 18.18%
No
8 Votes / 72.73%
Unsure
1 Votes / 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, GCSE mocks start next week, and the real thing is in the early summer. Also, any help you could give would be greatly appreciated
Quit, probably.
Okay here's my first idea. When I get into Omega we will host a event called the revival of Omega(come up with names). We will host this event every year so we will always remember the time Omega was saved. This will also let everyone know that Omega is back and is active. I will make a thread to discuss the details.

We will also be keeping a eye out for talent and skill(Omega material).

I will invite engraze and nirs.
Maybe somone can try invite hamper and nuthug
(the comp will be open to everyone)
Last edited by rhyz; Jan 6, 2011 at 09:53 PM.
Believe me, we are not the sort of clan which Hampa, NutHug of any of the higher admins will want to have anything to do with, and I'm not really sure about the idea about a thread with our name in it in the events forum, I don't want to look like we are attention whoring...
Quit, probably.
I understand

Hampa and nuthug maybe not but I know engraze and I will ask him to bring nirs and the alot of the hack clan but this comp must be big. (besides everyone will want to be in a comp with nirs and engraze) and theirs nothing wrong with a little attention.
Anyone that hit yes should now start munching on my cock. Thank you very much faggots, now let's get this shit going and stop taking the easy way out.
Ronnie, umad?
Hes a bit of a dick. Ignore him. The revival competition would be a good idea but i think you will need to go get the gamekeepers to help you out. I suggest rolling on over to their IRC and asking them how they can help and if you can get sponsorship.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by rhyz View Post
I understand

Hampa and nuthug maybe not but I know engraze and I will ask him to bring nirs and the alot of the hack clan but this comp must be big. (besides everyone will want to be in a comp with nirs and engraze) and theirs nothing wrong with a little attention.

"He's great just great... Rhyz is mildly obsessed with Engraze and Nirs... Im his brother and he talks about them all the fucking time at home... * Gestures Masturbation"
Masqued