Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we leave Omega to rest?
Yes
2 Votes / 18.18%
No
8 Votes / 72.73%
Unsure
1 Votes / 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
This clan
Members of omega, here are the facts as I see them. We've been becoming slowly more inactive for these past few months, and ever since the hack, we've had virtually no activity at all. Invites have seemed to trail off into non-existance, and the few applications we receive are from people who I would not be happy to see in this supposedly elite collection of players.

I understand that a lot of you guys have limited time for this game as a whole, and I understand that, as I am in the same situation. The added pressure of my market position also takes away a lot of my available time on this forum, and I am left with very little chance to do a huge amount with Omega.

I know we have been in this position before, maybe even multiple times, but I fear that we may be at a point at which it would be best to 'call it a day', as they say. However, I am unsure, and I would not like to make any moves which go against the will of the rest of our clan. So please, take the time to vote of this poll, and decide whether we should lay this clan to rest, or try once again to revive it, and bring it back from the brink.

Thanks for your time.
Quit, probably.
Voting "Unsure" because we have the abbilities, but we don't act. Also, seems that I don't care about Toribash anymore. I might leave quietly.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by Waffledude View Post
I didn't vote. I couldn't.

Try to come to a conclusion, I need you guy's opinions here.

Also Orfeas, it would be a shame if you left, you're a cool guy :L
Quit, probably.
I know that I am not suppose to post here but I thought you guys should know how other people feel about Omega. This clan should never rest it should stay alive right up until toribash stops it is and has always been a legend clan of elitests, and when members of the clan feel that they are going to leave toribash this clan should be passed on to less expierinced players who will eventually become as good as them and maybe even better.
I meant to hit no.......

I dunno why it hit yes......

But I know that we're unactive/inactive. We just need to do what rhyz says. Get some young new members in here.

I just let pH die. and I don't think Omega was as bad as pH was so it shouldn't die. Let's just get some new people in here. Suspend being elite for a two week span and let some newer people in... maybe... I dunno...
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
OK, first of all. HELL NO!
Have you got people like arterial or Ginkey's msn or email. contact them, try and get them back. Go ingame, get a presence, prove your worth and find some new ingame rising starts. Since ive ben back ive found a few great players. Do not let this clan die, for gods sake.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Please let me join Omega I am a great recruiter I will make sure Omega is a great and active clan.
rhyz: Please post a formal application in our recruitment thread.

Also guys, I really want to bring this clan back, and I have some great ideas, but my exams start next week, and I won't really have proper break until the summer. I can and will try and revive this clan over a number of weekends, however, although I will need the help of all our members, because the level of commitment that I can give is limited.
Quit, probably.
Alright Birdflu, im doing the same, GCSE mocks and stuff right? Omega means a lot to me so im going to help to. When im ingame i will recommend people i think would be good. Not only ingame skill but i'll make sure theyre not total dick-heads. Chances are they wont have much of a forum presence to begin with but its better than no-one right?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.