Endurance Onslaught 6.0
wow muur making a clan....good luck for it Muur and requesting singgle allies
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by chandlerb View Post
Name: Chandler Beltz

QI: 14111

Ban history: You know the ban and you know it wasnt my fault bro.

Timezone: -5

Best mod: AikidoBD

In-game activity (scale of 1-10): 6

Forum activity (scale of 1-10): 8

Then just write a couple sentence about yourself, plus questions/comments.
I am 12 years old which means I have school, also I have a very not normal life and I have a great skill for toribash. Including that I introduced Jcmert to toribash and watching him grow up belts and now he is past me game wise not skill wise ;P. Also I have a half and half time with my mom and dad because they went to court . Also I did not know my dad until I was 10 year old. One great thing I am planning is to stay in Toribash until I become a Gm and I have a God belt, as you see I am planning to stay in Toribash for quite a long time. The bad thing is at my dad's house I cannot play Toribash because he is a meaner. But as you see I am allowed to play Toribash at my mom's because I am at my mom's right now. So that is pretty much all the basics about me. Also I am working on getting more posts. Happy voting

*Qi and Join date will both go into deciding acceptance, however I will test even if you aren't.: I bought 10k qi recently

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=273809

Are you serious?
Posting two applications almost exactly the same in two differing clans at the same time? What makes it worse is, you haven't even attempted to withdraw your other app before you applied here.
I SMELL SOMEONE THAT WILL JUST CLAN HOP THE MOMENT HE SPOTS A BETTER LOOKING CLAN IF YOU ACCEPT HIM!

Just saying.

Also, hi Murr. <3
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Ah, thanks man, and sure single allies sounds good.

Also, why do you seem so suprised I made a clan?
DAMN.
Requesting single ally, muur. <3
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Sorry, chandlerb I'm like...sleeping right now, so I can't really go in-game right now...

Let Rabbit test you if he will.

Also, sure thing Kyou...but clow said I'm already allied with C3. Oh well, I'll add both :3
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Ah, thanks man, and sure single allies sounds good.

Also, why do you seem so suprised I made a clan?

becuase if you make a clan i think 99% this clan will succes in the future(i hope it will)
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me