Toribash
If you are abstinent, then you are most likely Christian which means you aren't allowed to masturbate anyway -_-
If you aren't Christian and you are abstinent then you're an idiot.

Just realised you were trolling.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Wtf is abstinence ring? First time to hear such a nonsense. Where do you wear it?
Ah, forget it... I don't wanna know. :]

err, your finger.

Also this is clearly a troll thread. If you were actually into being abstinent you would be in a club or something, in which you wouldve learned the rules.

Or you are just wearing it because you cant get any, and that is your excuse.
Yeah I don't think masturbating counts as sex, so fap as much as you want.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
err, your finger.

Also this is clearly a troll thread. If you were actually into being abstinent you would be in a club or something, in which you wouldve learned the rules.

Or you are just wearing it because you cant get any, and that is your excuse.

Damn, ninja'd me.

But yeah, he wears it so that he doesn't look like a loser for not getting any
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Why would you look like a loser for not getting any?

^that
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, srsly.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Pwender, Agreed there is nothing wrong with being a virgin but if your not a virgin at like 12 there may be a problem
I'm Back Baby
Originally Posted by madpen View Post
Pwender, Agreed there is nothing wrong with being a virgin but if your not a virgin at like 12 there may be a problem

I am 14, sir.
Shooter why the fuk don't you get a blow up doll ! Or draw a face on your hand and act like it's a oral present