Ranking
Abaddon mentioned I can chime in: but, yeah, from everything I've seen Isha is both talented and a good player to go against-- the sort of behavior that, even when you lose (as I do. Frequently. 95% when I fight him... ) it isn't bad.

I know I'm just puny and what not, but Isha is definitely one of the players that I think is damned good- both in terms of the game, and his behavior.

Peace,
Ineffable
"Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable."- Franz Kafka
I remain neutral at this vote, because I haven't really played against Isha.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
Well, based on this:
Originally Posted by Corporate_Penguin View Post
Practically this clan has been invite only and so it's says on the "wanna join" thread . For example, no one who has posted to that thread hasn't gotten in.

Nevertheless, it is time to make that clearer. I'm sick of people asking "to be tested".

However, we need to think about how this "group decision" is to be made. By voting?

Simple majority election isn't good. Maybe five yes votes, and veto right to any member to say no?

I recommend that those who wish to have a match to against isha organize one, and then we set up a poll.
I would prefer to be tested in jousting or judo, because I am the best in those(actually those are the only two rooms I am ever in). But it is up to you guys as you are the testers.
I r Batdude.
Ah, but the point is not too exaggerate your strengths, but to highlight your weaknesses.
I recommend Wushu, Sumo, KB, Judo, and Joust.
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Ah, but the point is not too exaggerate your strengths, but to highlight your weaknesses.
I recommend Wushu, Sumo, KB, Judo, and Joust.

that's right, i would also recommend those same rooms so you could see how bad i do suck at some modes. i do hope to get better(i guess i have to get good before i can get better...D in KB and Wushu though.
I r Batdude.
I'm still waiting on Hampa's reaction to the whole training room idea.
I'm too lazy to get screenshots illustrating everything.
Then I can teach people stuff.
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
I'm still waiting on Hampa's reaction to the whole training room idea.
I'm too lazy to get screenshots illustrating everything.
Then I can teach people stuff.

i am looking forward to when you get those rooms, it will help me to get better at other modes.
I r Batdude.