Ranking
Original Post
Recommedation for Isha
I would like to make a recommendation for Isha to become a member of our lovely clan. He is a kickass guy and toribashian and he would be a great addition to us. He is also very active and would hold the tag with pride and add to a positive reputation.
I smell flowers.
Um.. might just be me, but wasn't Isha here already, and left soon afterwards?

Or something else sorta like that?

I can remember Isha having SOMETHING to do with Torigod at some point.
He wanted to be in before and was actually tested by Hamster, but did not pass. That was a while ago and his rep and skill has grown alot since then. Hence my recommendation.
I smell flowers.
I recommend against it.
It makes it harder for me to make fun of him for not being in Torigod when he is.
<.<
>.>
Originally Posted by abbadon View Post
He wanted to be in before and was actually tested by Hamster, but did not pass. That was a while ago and his rep and skill has grown alot since then. Hence my recommendation.

aye i failed badly, and i would love to be in TG. it would give more incentive to play after 10th dan. i was gonna slow way down. but i could always better my skills in the eastern rooms :P
I r Batdude.
I'll go against for now, I havent seen any proof of him being a good player and he seems to act noobishly..

belt doesent make you good.
Heh, I agree isha is torigod material. He has improved drastically since I tested him last, and with him in, the Abbadon/666/Hamster/Isha jousting ring would be contained completely in Torigod, giving us total dominance of that gametype.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
I'll go against for now, I havent seen any proof of him being a good player and he seems to act noobishly..

belt doesent make you good.

i understand belts mean nothing. but i was just saying i planned on practically quitting at 10th dan(before this turn in events that is)
Last edited by isha; Sep 9, 2007 at 08:48 AM.
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by isha View Post
i understand belts mean nothing. but i was just saying i planned on practically quitting at 10th dan

... :/
I smell flowers.
i have been getting a lot of that when i tell ppl my plans. but by practically quitting at 10th dan i meant slowing down. since i play 100-200 games a day slowing down would be like 50 games a day.
I r Batdude.