Toribash
Originally Posted by Tesuro View Post
Thats not really what concerns me. What does is how your mom got into potty games during sex and what kind of effect it had on you as a child to see this horrible thing just roam around the house covered in fecal matter all day just for fun. :P Oh and btw that guy turned us down. Like I said look to the more active members.

Yeah, I spent a lot of time outdoors. That's actually how your girlfriend and I met. ;]

You know, I forgot what the original post in this topic said.

Edit-
(@Tesuro-TB) alright i'm out, enough with that forum shit i can't keep up with young whipper snappers, I dont talk like shit alot anymore since i've matured a little :P

Peace, then. :P
Last edited by Clbck; Sep 13, 2007 at 03:41 AM.
Clbck didn't you know your mom is my girlfriend. Man you are blind son! XD Oh btw I'm your new daddy.....
Clbck didn't you know your mom is my girlfriend. Man you are blind son! XD Oh btw I'm your new daddy.....

xD

What's a discussion without references to scat, pedophillia, or incest?
Anyways back to the original reason i made this thread before immaturity got the best of me. We seem to be very innactive when it comes to gameplay. I see people on IRC all the time but like I stated in a previous post that I rarely see more than 1 or 2 of us on at a time. We seem to become more and more inactive with each passing day and since veb left things have changed alot. We seem to be bringing in alot of people into the clan that have no real background with the game. The clans over all direction seems to be going less toward the direction that I thought made this clan paramount in the game.
A few of us have lives to attend to, so we can't do as much stuff.

Everyone has their RL stuff to attend to I understand that compeltely since I work and goto school. I'm just saying that I see a lack of activity from the times I'm on.
Work, social, and sleep. The main reasons for gaming inactivity.

At least everyone in the community knows we're alive and... alive.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
15 yea right i bet your balls haven't even dropped yet!

Anyways were looking for someone to replace people we've lost. We need to look at the more active members of the community. >.<

You're.. replacing me? ;_;
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
You're.. replacing me? ;_;

I've only tried to get you to rejoin every time I see you on IRC... -_-