Ranking
Originally Posted by Tesuro View Post
<.<
>.>

This could be an opportune moment for a penis joke.
no no the activity, i see alot of us on irc but rarely do i see more than 1 or 2 of us on TB at once. Sure its fun beating up newb and random peeps but its a hell of alot more fun to beat up your friends. Also there is no need to search for my penis as your mom has a death grip on it ........... with her mouth :P
Also there is no need to search for my penis as your mom has a death grip on it ........... with her mouth :P

I'll tell your girlfriend that you're breaking up with her, then. She's right here, under my desk. :P
Last edited by Clbck; Sep 13, 2007 at 12:26 AM.
Oh snap!
>.>
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
clbck aren't you like 10, you wouldn't know what to do with a woman if you got your hands on her and snuck her into your mom's house, but your mother on the other hand is a well seasoned veteran. I've seen your mom do things I've only seen in german snuff films XD
clbck aren't you like 10, you wouldn't know what to do with a woman if you got your hands on her and snuck her into your mom's house, but your mother on the other hand is a well seasoned veteran. I've seen your mom do things I've only seen in german snuff films XD

Your girlfriend just likes the youth appeal.

(Also, I'm 15 :P I'd have damn good grammar for a 10 year old )
15 yea right i bet your balls haven't even dropped yet!

Anyways were looking for someone to replace people we've lost. We need to look at the more active members of the community. >.<
15 yea right i bet your balls haven't even dropped yet!

Anyways were looking for someone to replace people we've lost. We need to look at the more active members of the community. >.<

Perhaps your girlfriend was attracted to you because she thought you had comparable size to a 10 year old?

Also, on the membership stuff, I think we should just bide our time. Dafe spotted a good player the other day, but he had just been recruited into a clan.
Thats not really what concerns me. What does is how your mom got into potty games during sex and what kind of effect it had on you as a child to see this horrible thing just roam around the house covered in fecal matter all day just for fun. :P Oh and btw that guy turned us down. Like I said look to the more active members.