Toribash
Thing is they play so fast that they've never played live. In summary, they're music is fake and BS.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
I wouldn't say fake. Just altered with in studio.

But a lot of bands are messed with in the studio.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Their music is really fast and sorta impressive, however that does not mean that it actually sounds good, there's a bit of a difference.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by Rageful View Post
Thing is they play so fast that they've never played live. In summary, they're music is fake and BS.

lol no such thing as fake music, it's just sound. never heard of fake sound before.
You stole the words from my mouth. I just couldn't phrase it at the moment. ;).
But yea phail, They are impressive. But there songs are just weird for me, It's sort of hard to explain.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Only they do play live. They're on tour at the moment. I saw them. It was boring.

edit: , you moron.

I lol'd. What an idiot.

Of course they play live, would you like to see my tour tshirt?
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
Fury Of The Storm has my favorite riff they made and it is near the beginning of the song. At 30 seconds.

Don't really like the band at all. I never really liked them as much as other power metal bands who have just as epic songs if not more epic.

Hear this guys vocals. Powerful as fuck and cool as fuck.

They do play live, but sloppy as fuck and they stopped drinking because it really fucks how clean they play.
Though Dave Mustaine was not only drunk, but was cracked out on Meth and Crack and LSD and other random drugs, but he was able to play live.

He came to a studio one day about to make the video for These Boots, but he was too fucked to play guitar so they had to over dub it.
Last edited by T0ribush; Feb 12, 2010 at 12:17 AM.
never heard of them

maybe you should look them up before you make useless posts, then. take this as a warning. ~Rai
Last edited by Rai; Feb 12, 2010 at 01:26 AM.