Toribash
Original Post
Dragonforce?
So...I was browsing youtube yesterday...and I came across this band called Dragonforce. They rocked HARD. They are one of meh top bands now Anyone else heard of them?
Yea, But I garentee that you found them out Guitar Hero 3, Almost everybody knows them by that game. Their "alright"... But I'm not going to lie, I think the only good song by them is "Through The Fire And Flames".

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

They are one of my favourite bands also. I have all their albums. And I for one, did not find out about them through guitar hero 3, Ive listened to them ever since they were televised, which was years ago.

I suggest listening to Fury of the Storm, epic stuff.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
Originally Posted by PROFESSORFRITZL View Post
troll detected

No, I am not. I'm just telling what I feel is the truth.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

99% of dragonforce fans learned from them from guitar hero 3 and think they are amazing etc

when I was about 11 or so (5 years ago) my cousin showed them to me, I was amazed since I was some what of a beginner guitarist. I actually thought it would be pretty sweet if they were on guitar hero, next thing I know here they are. In any case they really are terrible, a complete sellout band with pretty much fake music. drummer uses triggers, guitarists effect spam to sound decent, and the singer is meh.

/rant
They're O.K. Like many others I found them through GH3. I listened to some other songs. I like Last Journey Home and Through the Fire and Flames, but those are their only real standout songs for me.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
99% of dragonforce fans learned from them from guitar hero 3 and think they are amazing etc

when I was about 11 or so (5 years ago) my cousin showed them to me, I was amazed since I was some what of a beginner guitarist. I actually thought it would be pretty sweet if they were on guitar hero, next thing I know here they are. In any case they really are terrible, a complete sellout band with pretty much fake music. drummer uses triggers, guitarists effect spam to sound decent, and the singer is meh.

/rant

Goodjob on summing it up... Mostly the..

99% of dragonforce fans learned from them from guitar hero 3...

part

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Lafdor View Post
They are pretty terrible power metal. Real men listen to stuff like Symphony X.

I've heard a couple of songs from them. They're pretty good.
My favourite being "Out of the Ashes", so far.