Toribash
ya lol i took your advice under consideration
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Bloobing: Dont be a dick.

and also a clan rule cant be something like u have

respect me is not a valid clan rule in my opinion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

Basic. Named it after yourself. And some mispellings. Perhaps you should learn more about Toribash itself before creating a clan like this. As in, getting experience so you can teach others more, and bring more newer players to the forum. But alas, it is not my project so good luck!
Originally Posted by Bloobing View Post
im sorry but since this is ur first post and ur DSC is very weak... i think this clan will fail.

but Good Luck

Originally Posted by gamer828 View Post
i dont think they want to become official they absolutly suck U WANT 10nth dans

I want this clan to be for beginners who cant find clans

You should implement some friends into this clan who already respect you. Give people a reason to respect your i.e. be a respectable person and people will respect you. I suggest you revise your rules.

@gamer828 and Bloobing: Dont be dicks.

Heir dont worry about bloobing and gamer828.

thank you, i dont want them to respect me

i sugeest u revise ur clan

ok

Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Diffeent idea, good luck with it. Good idea now that I think about it as if you do a good enough job you can have this clan act as a platform for those members to move into better clans.

this clan is like kindigarden
for people who cant find clan
stay here until they can find a clan

actually you know what.... that is a good idea. a platform type deal. but you should at least have higher belt members as the leaders so that they can teach. it can be kind of like a PreSchool. i would defenitely make this official when the time comes and after you make the DSC and ideas better.

Yes, preschool
have some teachers

you know nvm i remember when i couldnt gtein a clan a clan chaged me it how i fou nd forums and i think you could enrich many noobs this way i hope u get official and good luck =D

thanks

WOW gamer and bloobing I am impressed at how mouch you improved. This looks like the start of a good beginners clan. I am sure many will seek refuge here.

people stay until they find a good clan

ya lol i took your advice under consideration

and also a clan rule cant be something like u have

respect me is not a valid clan rule in my opinion

i'll change

Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post
Basic. Named it after yourself. And some mispellings. Perhaps you should learn more about Toribash itself before creating a clan like this. As in, getting experience so you can teach others more, and bring more newer players to the forum. But alas, it is not my project so good luck!

ok, i will try
i think you are trying i will respect this clan and also you can make a teachers section and put this in it

Any [Q] Member
Bloobing

Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post

i dont think he named it after himself, i think he named himself after it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

ok
thank you [Q]
for helping the clan
Last edited by Lord_old; Apr 5, 2010 at 04:54 AM.
Originally Posted by LordxDeath View Post
ok
thank you [Q]

?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

oh ok cool. u can help him lots i think. i have more faith in this clan now.
i would advise u to get heirs password so that you can edit the DSC post.... it would be a good opportunity for progress.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

yea,
he saw my clan and he wanted to make one
we came up with the idea of makeing a "noob" clan :/
Hey Heir, I wish you good luck with this.
A clan for beginners created by a beginner might be a very good idea and I hope you will be successful.

Also ignore Bloobing and this other guy. They just changed their mind about your idea 'cause others support you and the help they promised you won't be useful in any way. *bootlickers caugh*
boo!