Belt:
Favourite mod:

Members

Heir

Clan Bank

0ktc

Allies

Enemies
im sorry but since this is ur first post and ur DSC is very weak... i think this clan will fail.

but Good Luck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

Originally Posted by Heir View Post
Clan Rules
Respect me

You should implement some friends into this clan who already respect you. Give people a reason to respect your i.e. be a respectable person and people will respect you. I suggest you revise your rules.

@gamer828 and Bloobing: Dont be dicks.

Heir dont worry about bloobing and gamer828.
Last edited by Fish; Apr 5, 2010 at 03:44 AM.
Diffeent idea, good luck with it. Good idea now that I think about it as if you do a good enough job you can have this clan act as a platform for those members to move into better clans.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
actually you know what.... that is a good idea. a platform type deal. but you should at least have higher belt members as the leaders so that they can teach. it can be kind of like a PreSchool. i would defenitely make this official when the time comes and after you make the DSC and ideas better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

you know nvm i remember when i couldnt gtein a clan a clan chaged me it how i fou nd forums and i think you could enrich many noobs this way i hope u get official and good luck =D
WOW gamer and bloobing I am impressed at how mouch you improved. This looks like the start of a good beginners clan. I am sure many will seek refuge here.