Toribash
A kid I know called me a name and kept bothering me, so I beat him up and now we rarely talk to each other.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Originally Posted by Drakoid View Post
A kid I know called me a name and kept bothering me, so I beat him up and now we rarely talk to each other.

/me sences high ego level.

Well my first fight wan kinda stupid,because wh didn't fight...that was more like a rolling on the floor.
So it was clear but boring
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
My friend Michael took my pencil, so I broke his nose. Now he's just my acquaintance Michael.

wow you're cool.

my first fight was with a guy who overreacted. all i did was step on his tomato plant and he got all pissy.

we later found out that we were cousins.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
When i was in kindergarden this one guy started to choke me and then he stopped and i turned around and punched him in the face.
._.
That was when i was defenseless
"hey guys my first fight was when some bully came up to me and i suddenly started beating down on him with a blunt weapon"

that's how half of this thread is probably going to turn out
please kids, you don't need to lie to make yourselves feel better

my first fight? i don't remember but i probably lost
pennis and also dicke and balls
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
"hey guys my first fight was when some bully came up to me and i suddenly started beating down on him with a blunt weapon"

that's how half of this thread is probably going to turn out
please kids, you don't need to lie to make yourselves feel better

my first fight? i don't remember but i probably lost

Exactly,
I didn't do that just told the truth.
I've been mostly a pacifist up to this point. There have been some fuckers here and there, but they're all losers so nothing came of it. I don't give people a reason to dislike me.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Well, I'm 15 and I still haven't had my first fight. Should I be worried? Any tips on the first time? Should I be planning for it or should I just let it happen naturally?
hi