the eyes are kinka too close and big compared to the head

is it suposed to be sauke?
>.>
<.<
gwood jobe for a beganer
chaztizzle
Proud member of _____
*spelling misfire*

the eyes are kinda too close and big compared to the head.

is it suposed to be Sasuke?
>.>
<.<
good job for a beginner.

Fixed.
I have actually gotten better with proportions and all that rot, but my scanner if acting weird but onc ei get it fixed I will post.

And no its not sasuke, its doesnt even resemble sasuke...
Mattarang: I thought I was supposed to save a princess or something.
[NEWB]Babpadaple: Nope.
Mattarang: So there aren't any coins?

I liked your little idea and so I decided to do a little recreation.

It took me about 7 minutes. It's not the greatest, but at least an attempt.

I decided to do a quick adaptation myself. This took me about 25 mins. I didn't try to shade it or anything, but you get the idea. It conveys a sense of movement, the proportions are mostly accurate for anime style, and his limbs are not frozen in liquid nitrogen.

Might help you with future drawings. You should definitely read some tuts, tho. (never actually read any myself, really, but w/e....)

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Originally Posted by Lord_Inquisitor View Post
I decided to do a quick adaptation myself. This took me about 25 mins. I didn't try to shade it or anything, but you get the idea. It conveys a sense of movement, the proportions are mostly accurate for anime style, and his limbs are not frozen in liquid nitrogen.

Might help you with future drawings. You should definitely read some tuts, tho. (never actually read any myself, really, but w/e....)

Love it! ^____^