Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Two Anime-Type Sketches
These are two of my most recent sketches, please coment and rate.

Mattarang: I thought I was supposed to save a princess or something.
[NEWB]Babpadaple: Nope.
Mattarang: So there aren't any coins?

Umm....I would suggest preparing yourself for a healthy dose of criticism
-----
The poor scan quality aside, the art itself is not that good. The proportion are completely off, the lines have no sense of flow or movement, the shading is atrocious, and the perspective is non-existent. The lines are far too straight for clothing, especially in a figure that is, as near as I can tell, in movement (sheathing or unsheathing a weapon). I cannot fault you for trying, but these sketches leave much to be desired. Work on your proportions and clothing folds, and especially work on your shading technique, there is neither cross-hatching nor blending in those sketches, and they look all the worse for appearing half-assed. Keep trying, though.

Rating: 2/10

P.S. Before you neg-rep me for my incredible hubris in criticizing your art, understand that I'm trying to help you improve. As and aside, I would strongly discourage you from trying to start a "well show me your stuff, then" argument, because I'm almost sure I'd win (Creator of the Official Toricomic + several other pieces of art posted here and there.)

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Stop letting my eyes bleed please. Seriously read tuts in depth and naturalism, you try holding your arm as stiff as that IT HURTS!
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Lord inq, i would never -rep you.
I was actually hoping you would post on here what I need improvement on. This is one of the main reasons I made this topic.
Mattarang: I thought I was supposed to save a princess or something.
[NEWB]Babpadaple: Nope.
Mattarang: So there aren't any coins?

Stiffness and general body positioning.

Your back, arms and legs are never completely straight, remember that always.

Bend the legs and arms slightly at the knees and elbows, and make the back a bit bent forward.

Check out some reference pictures where you can see how to make a normal pose. Don't be shy about just redrawing some real anime pictures until you get a hang of it.

Not to mention the proportions are haywire. For that, reference pics work best.
Actually you're on the right track, other people may shy away from presenting their work for criticism. But this is a good way to build your craft. Don't be put off from negative comments.

Also a good tip: use a mirror to workout poses and expressions... Or videotape yourself

Although I can't see the pics anymore...