Toribash
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
P.S. All of the COD series sucked except for WAW. Modern Warfare 2, different from any other COD game because it actually had a storyline and it had modern guns.

Halo is awesome. nuff said

1 and 2 were the best, sir. Modern Warfare 2 barely had a story.

Halo is average. Tell me one reason why it was so revolutionary and not just an average shooter.
call of duty 1 was the best*

i think what makes halo good is the creativity involved (besides halo 2 although halo 2 was arguably the best one), CE had modding and halo3 + had forge.
Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4 were the best in my opinion.

They were both great, the multiplayer in CoD 4 used to be okay, and the stories were nice. I only enjoyed WaW because it was about WWII
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
1 and 2 were the best, sir. Modern Warfare 2 barely had a story.

Halo is average. Tell me one reason why it was so revolutionary and not just an average shooter.

In halo 3 and reach, people could actually make minigames and share them to the world. Also Forge was one of my favorite things about halo. Plus I like the graphics and cool guns they had in it. Reach wasn't as great as Halo 3 IMO.
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
In halo 3 and reach, people could actually make minigames and share them to the world. Also Forge was one of my favorite things about halo. Plus I like the graphics and cool guns they had in it. Reach wasn't as great as Halo 3 IMO.

I agree on the forge and game type aspect, though I always liked Reach. I occasionally played Halo 3 but the armor looked like plastic and I didn't like the gameplay.
what am i doing here
What I like about Halo 3 better than reach is that in Halo 3 it took a long time to make a good map and if it was succesful, it would seem like you have alot of skill.

Although in Reach it's easier to place blocks in the sky and stuff but it has more objects then it did in Halo 3.

So my opinion is changed to they are both awesome.