Ranking
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
The sluts in the skimpy costumes

Originally Posted by Simon View Post
free candy

Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
I enjoy halloween because of all the creativity in costumes and having to spend time with family and friends.

^All of what they said :3
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Halloween party's are the best, slap an Ouija board in amongst a bunch of drunk/high people and it makes for a hilarious experience :)

but seriously at halloween everyone is just out for a laugh, its a good excuse to just set aside your everyday worries and prat about for a while. i have special respect reserved for the people that put major effort into their costumes, you are never too old to enjoy yourself after all ;)
The ladies.

Chilling with my buds, really.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Free candy. You're m=never too old for free candy

I'm 17 years old and i didn't go ToT'ing last year, but this year its definitely about to go down. I'm gonna have 10 Garbage bags full of candy (exaggeration of course)

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I like the smell of raw eggs and paper when I wake up, and to go out on my front lawn to see that my predictions were correct. My house had been egged 'n TP'ed.
Then, I laugh heartily as I go back inside and look for clean sponges.
BAD LUCK