Toribash
hmmmmm i see...i'll try to do a better one the next month.....
but thx for comment.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I wasn't really feeling the song but I reckon it fit pretty well the overall style of the video.
Also the replays were great, they kept me hooked to the video and wanting to see more and that's no very common!
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
0:00-0:03 Cool intro, i like how it wobbled and faded out to the music.

0:05-0:08, Oh sweet Jesus that was a great camera angle. Cool slow-motion effect, but the light just sort of vanished.

0:09-0:12, The slow motion was a bit too long, maybe should have cut it to 0:11

0:13-0:14, the music kind of Synced with the first 3-4 footsteps, it was a refreshing sight, but a purposeful one?

That was a great video. I watched it about 15 times to break it down. Its certainly a new concept and i love it.
Excellent job! 9/10
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.
I'm not a video editing pro and if I was I'd learn some of those techniques. What you didn't do was impress. I suggest picking a better song to synch with your video. and using slow motion at more appropriate times. The first two times were good, but the 3rd one should have been sped up maybe. Again it's just how you synch the song.
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
Acesonnall's Temporary Site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall (If anyone cares)