Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Liquid Motion

Hello der! did u miss me? ;)

so yea i'm not fully back but... i try at least so dont rape me with the Comments D:

Program Used: Fraps, Sony Vegas 10.0, Toribash ofc -.-
Song : She - Circuit Lover
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
@aerox21 Twixtor, bro.

Video was too bright and frame morphing was too obvious and looked ugly.
Might want to make a longer one next time, got tired of all those 30 sec ones.
I play games and lift weights.
meeeeeeh.....i try to come back but with those comments i think i'll stay where i am e.e
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i think i'll stay where i am

Noooo!
The only thing wrong was in the first slow-mo, when the brightness didn't really fade out
but just went poofff, so to speak. The rest is still fantastic.
Continue with your video making please...
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
Originally Posted by machker94 View Post
Noooo!
The only thing wrong was in the first slow-mo, when the brightness didn't really fade out
but just went poofff, so to speak. The rest is still fantastic.
Continue with your video making please...

oh ok...looking on this way i'll improve more

Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
The Slow-mo parts lasted to long.
The Slow mo at beginning looked more like a pause and too bright.

thx for those tips bros i'll work harder for next month!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
your overall sense of style has improved, in the past, your vids were technically done relatively well, but still looked amateur. theyr much prettier now.

other than that, 20 second clip of 2 replays with some glowy bits and slow mo, pretty to look at, nothing much else
camera work was interesting and the replay was ok
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The slow-Motion and mod was good, but in beginning you were stiff, music didn't blend in, not the best I've seen of videos.
Also try and make it 50 seconds and over, the 15 second shit is annoying when you see 15 second videos on every thread.

But, the lighting and flow was nice after the beginning, and I gotta give you a thumbs up for that.

6/10

Good starting of an awesome video soon.