Toribash
Originally Posted by fantyful View Post
I'm in!
account: Rainbow_rider
GMT:+1
And is there any chance i could be in the same team as anaklusmos and pitch, were friends

Yea sure, If we don't have teams of two I'll put you guys in the same team
Last edited by Text; Jun 16, 2012 at 08:51 AM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Thanks to EJM for telling to hunters Name is nuubiXD, timezone +2:00 GMT and active any time you need me to :P

P.S. Thats not any kinda hunters server ANak is speaking of anyways.. I got a few servers and pitch got 1. Anak is just the only one bragging with the fact that he's got it
Last edited by 2pro4you; Jun 16, 2012 at 05:00 AM.
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Originally Posted by 2pro4you View Post
Thanks to EJM for telling to hunters Name is nuubiXD, timezone +2:00 GMT and active any time you need me to :P

P.S. Thats not any kinda hunters server ANak is speaking of anyways.. I got a few servers and pitch got 1. Anak is just the only one bragging with the fact that he's got it

Would you be willing to host the matches?
also added.

Originally Posted by 2pro4you View Post
yyeah I could Host them in case you provide me with the maps etc.

Nice, that would be awesome.
I'll give you the maps or links to download them when we've decided what maps we are using (depends on team sizes)

IGN: Kunamikai
GMT: -8

And I have a suggestion, we should make multiple courses and have the tourney be over a couple of days.
Last edited by Kunamikaii; Jun 16, 2012 at 08:49 AM.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Erm...me, jisse, fanty and pitch are all supposed to have the same GMT, I think...Are some of us on summer time while other's aren't?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.