Toribash
Original Post
[Minecraft] Race for the wool.
Hello fellow toribash players.

Everyone knows minecraft is insanely fun. I've also just found out about a new type of game in minecraft called race for the wool. If you don't know what it is, here is a bit more information about it.

Originally Posted by Some random guy
Race for the Wool is quickly becoming a Minecraft staple - the game pits two teams against each other in a race to collect a number of colored wools from an incredibly difficult obstacle course, with the first team to collect and mount their wool on the victory pedestal being declared the winners.
-----
RFW courses are made up of two mirrored lanes, with void lane between them, and players are not allowed to leave or build outside their team’s lane at any time.
Courses are set up to encourage players to use bows and arrows, and TNT cannons to disrupt each other’s progress. A big part of the excitement around RFW matches is seeing teams take advantage of the huge range of creative gameplay options unique to Minecraft to achieve their goals in innovative ways.

So basically why don't we have a little RFW game spree ourselves?
Teams can be anywhere from 2-6 people.

If you want to take part post your minecraft name here, your timezone and what times you are free.
You don't have to be part of secret to join.

Keep in mind that this might not actually go through due to lack of participation. The last minecraft related thing we did died out because even though we had 16 people only two actually did what they were suposed to and showed up. If things don't work out we could just have random team games instead of a tournament.

Teams will be picked depending on timezones. Team sizes will be determined after we see how many people have signed up. Also we need someone to let us borrow their server. If you have a minecraft server and want to be awesome and let us use it, just post here or shoot me a tiny pm. I might know a guy but I have to ask him.

If you want a better idea of what race for the wool is like here's the finals for the second reddit tournament commentated by sethbling

Video

people playing

Teams

Match ups

Last edited by Text; Jun 28, 2012 at 09:58 PM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Name : neel1337

I'm so in
I'll talk to some people who play minecraft in case they want to have a shot at this since we're not enough to build 2 teams.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Teams can be as as low as 2 people :P
So technically me, you aikido and teague are enough for two teams.
but yea talk to some people about it.
also timezone?

I want to join, but I don't have premium yet (will probably get it today, yay!). Aaaaanywaaaayyysss....my ingame name is anaklusmos2197. EJM sent me here...By the way, Hunters has a Minecraft server as well (I started it), and I was wondering if allies were interested in joining. If you guys are, you need hamachi and I'll create a new network (old one's full, unfortunately). Send me a pm!
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Originally Posted by Anaklusmos View Post
I want to join, but I don't have premium yet (will probably get it today, yay!). Aaaaanywaaaayyysss....my ingame name is anaklusmos2197. EJM sent me here...By the way, Hunters has a Minecraft server as well (I started it), and I was wondering if allies were interested in joining. If you guys are, you need hamachi and I'll create a new network (old one's full, unfortunately). Send me a pm!

If we don't find a server that doesn't need hamachi I'll take you up on that. Added to the list. Can you state your timezone and what times you are free?
Thanks.

Sounds funny, so I guess I'll try that

Name: Pitchah
GMT +2
Usually I'm free from around 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Same as Pitch...Exactly the same...Mind-reader -.-.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Originally Posted by MaKsWeLL77 View Post
Dat awesome! If im not leaving now till sunday, i'd take part :0

It's probably not going to happen very soon. It will take some time to get everyone here, and then organise them and all.

I'm in!
account: Rainbow_rider
GMT:+1
And is there any chance i could be in the same team as anaklusmos and pitch, were friends