Ranking
Original Post
Opponent's visible ghost.
Just a suggestion good for sparring/parkour/Tricking or something
There is an option in game rule's that allow's you to see the other player's ghost when they click a different joint it would make mod's like Sparring a whole lot more fun.
✡[Vibe]✡
It would be unfair.
Although, this could be an option, such as one person in the current match requests that both ghosts be shown, the other would either agree or disagree, etc.
This isn't about those official mods such as aikido.tbm or wushu.tbm.
It's for sparring, parkour, and other realistic ideas, and this would help a lot.

Supported.
Though your idea sounds nice, if people say, "No looking at my ghost, okay?" to someone, what if they lie and do it but claim they aren't? But if this happens, maybe it should say in the chat bar, usernameofperson has activated double ghost mode or something like that. If that happens, you have my vote.

Supported.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Finally someone read's that's exactly what i meant, it's for sparring and stuff.
✡[Vibe]✡
I just realized that what you mean "more fun" is the thing that you can have choreographed moves with other players. Somehow a semi-scripted sparring.
I like the idea but i dont think i'll use it if its implemented.

Just a thought ~ imagine this ~

EDIT: I just watched this tutorial: How to spar and now I totally support this. lol
Last edited by KZero07; Jan 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM.
~knight zero~
I support this, that it can be turned on in private rooms.

Player A types:
/'command'

Player B receives:
Player A wants to see your ghost. /accept or /deny

Player A:
Player B has accepted/denied to show his ghost.

That would work.

Me and my friend likes to teamwork on some maps. and it's pretty hard to predict exactly how he's going to move when we catch eachother and such.

I support this!
I've been hacked 2 years ago, Now i'm back, Nice to see you all.
It will be even harder because he know what you will do and you what he will do and then in betting servers a duel servers that will be so annoying seeing you self lose before it actually happens.
Not supported
Pointless would remove the entire point of the game. If you want to know what the person will do during a spar, just ask them.

Not Supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Uhm, I think he's talking about using this strictly for replay-making with other people online, not competitive fighting