Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Best story!
Well, I am here today to host a mini event!

What this event is for:
Make a good story for my clan [Rome] The Roman Empire

It must be related to the Roman times, back in medieval ages. It cannot be short, has to be at least a Paragraph and a half.

I will judge by the following:
Grammar
Depth
Detail
Mood

Deadline: April 1st(Mostly a week)

Prize: and 1K TC
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Hey deak you judge by the dimension of the story or by the meaning ?
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
A forgotten soldier. Once lost in war, but slowly revived by the sands of time.
Thought to be dead for several years and replaced by the elders of old rome, though the citizens of rome knew none could replace their fallen sparten DeakManiac. Suprisingly years after the great war. The town marvels at the sight of their long forgotten leader as he limps through the collapsed ruins. As rome celebrates, DeakManiac forms a clan choosing only the strongest violent warriors to avenge the romes loose in the great war against _ _ _ _ _. That's when the _ _ _ _ _ clan was formed and only now romans can hold their peace.

^ worth a try
Planetary
There was once a time when a young knight by the name of DeakManiac who roamed what remains of the once legendary city of Rome. He was traveling on the path of rubble until he saw a message in a bottle beside the kings corpse years after the king had died in battle. He pulled the message out of the bottle and it read "The person who finds this has earned the right to rule this once legendary city and bring it back from the dead." Fortunately, DeakManiac was the one whom shall rule over this city. Here it was... Rome... Back and better than ever! Rising from the ashes of hell and dominating all the kingdoms from all around the world.
I present to you... Rome.
Last edited by HeadShot42; Apr 1, 2014 at 01:16 AM.
Should I dumb mine down a bit then? :P
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Deak, the grandnephew and adopted son of Julius Caesar, had made himself the STRONGEST figure during the chaotic period following Caesar's death. In 43 BC at the age of twenty he became one of the three members of the Second Triumvirate. He was known as "The One" to all the Romans from the start. No one even dared to even disobey his orders, as he was the strongest man in the time.

Once called "The One" , has become the most important part of the Roman history. "The One" was a legend in the whole world of Roman.
There was a man, who would not succumb to time, who could not be killed by mere weapons. This man came to existence under a tree which grew lonely on a tall mountain around the time when humans discovered fire. He had grown up alone as no one would accept him as their own. He just stood on the sidelines as others would love, hate and even kill each other.
Time passed as fast as a blink of an eye for this mysterious man. He had traveled far, seen many wonders, but nothing could fill in the emptiness that grew over time. He learnt all the languages that people spoke on his travels. His interest for others had only grown more so he decided to travel back to his homeland where he discover many new inventions, houses and people.
He witnessed the birth of the Roman Empire that peaked his interest. Where he got an invitation to the army. The man had been surprised and overjoyed, so he accepted this invitation without a second thought. He had grown familiar to the daily lives with the soldiers. His heart and soul started to fight for the empire and not long later he had become a general. Once in his life he was happy and had no time to think about the thoughts that bothered him before.
Alas time wasn't on the empires side, like everything else in the world the empire died. But the heart of the man did not crumble, it had still been beating for the empire he fought for. He had waited long for the empire to get back on it's feet and fight as it had before. Deep inside he knew that it was impossible for something to resurrect.500 years after the death of the empire he had almost given hope when a thought came to his mind that he could make it happen. But something started that never happened, his body started to age. He then married and had a child who had the same heart as his father, a soul that would only fight for the Roman Empire. A descendant of that man knew that world domination was impossible, so he started a small group in a new world called Toribash.This small group will grow and become the new Roman Empire.

Oh god i just typed what came to mind :v sorry if it's a bit long.
Last edited by Jack; Apr 1, 2014 at 07:48 AM.
EDIT: Adding somewhere in between the texts:

His Legions of brave warriors were known as the "super" humans back then, each trained by "The One" as we call now Deak.
-----
*of my previous post
Last edited by iN00bi; Apr 1, 2014 at 01:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump