Ranking
Original Post
Best story!
Well, I am here today to host a mini event!

What this event is for:
Make a good story for my clan [Rome] The Roman Empire

It must be related to the Roman times, back in medieval ages. It cannot be short, has to be at least a Paragraph and a half.

I will judge by the following:
Grammar
Depth
Detail
Mood

Deadline: April 1st(Mostly a week)

Prize: and 1K TC
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
The once great empire of Rome was brought down to a small town, not even a shadow of what it was. And then, when it seemed that all hope was lost, like a ray of light in the dark age of Rome, came DeakManiac. He along with his prince spoke to the people, his words ignited the light in them that had extinguished. He vowed to bring back Rome it's early glory which it deserved. He fought countless battles and showed great courage and intelligence. When others around him lost their minds, he kept his in place. When defeated, he learned from his mistakes, and kept pushing forward. The prince showed extraordinary skills in the battle field, and was of great aid to Deak.

After years of war, victory and defeats, He had kept his vow. And Rome was even greater than what it was earlier. Deak was every inch of the king that Rome needed. Together, he and his prince showed the people of Rome what they were capable of. And Rome was a force to be reckoned with.
Last edited by HerobrineDead; Mar 30, 2014 at 07:28 PM.
Nub.
Originally Posted by cjslick View Post
one day man asks girls out and man gets rejected

the end

Please refrain from posting useless posts in here. This does not deal with anything I asked for, so it's useless. Next post will be reported.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Rome, the powerful city, was governed by kings, but after only seven of them had ruled, the Romans took power over their own city and ruled themselves.
They then instead had a council known as the 'senate' which ruled over them. From this point on one speaks of the 'Roman Republic'.
The Roman Republic was a very successful government.
The greatest challenge the Roman Republic faced was that of the Carthaginians. Carthage was a very powerful city in North Africa which, much like Rome, controlled its own empire. The fight between the two sides was a long one and took place on land and on sea.
The most famous incident came when the great Carthaginian general, crossed the mountain chain of the Alps to the north of Italy with all his troops, including his war-elephants ! and invaded Italy !
Sadly 1 Troop left and he was named DeakManiac, the most famous citizen in Rome. They started to laugh on him because they didn't knew what power can he create he said that he want to challenge the best fighter in all Carthaga and there leader accepted and made him challenge the most powerful man in there city but with two punches that strong man was dead. the leader was angry so he wanted to challenge Deak by himself but the duel wasn't fighting by hands... It was by swords ! Deak said that if he won Carthaginians need to retreat and the challenge started. After a long day of tiredness Deak have took off the head of carthaginians' king they had to retreat but Deak wasn't an oppressor so he made them his troops and so he reconstructed Rome and made it unbeatable.

The End.
-----
Hope You Enjoy The Story.
-----
and btw i want to wish u a gd luck for the clan
Last edited by Miracle; Mar 27, 2014 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
A paragraph and a half is short. xD
But I will try this, soon.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Once a Monarchy, ruled by several tyrants, the men of this
great Kingdom triumphed over their unjust kings and became
a Republic. But the hardships of corrupt officials and civil rivalries
caused a great upset in the Roman Empire and exposed their
flawed government which cause anarchy and civil unrest. This lead
one man to take the initiative of ruling over his people and
becoming the one true King. This man was DeakManiac, a local
civil servant of a certain party. King Deak - as he is known now
- saw the turmoil his beloved Empire was in and knew that in
order for peace, they needed someone to rule them, someone
worthy.
King Deak had been a civil servant for no more than 2-years,
and per his time on duty, he had seen the atrocities that come
with putting other men in charge of an Empire. He had known of
the rigged elections and bribery that caused so much corruption
and civil upsets. As he became aware of suck events, he detested
the idea that men could neglect their duties of governing the Empire
all for mere Items and TC.
King Deak thought that nothing good that came from a Republic and
believed that a just Monarchy would suffice to maintain law and order
and ease the civil unrest that had plagued the Roman Empire. Many
also believed this to be so, and those who knew of King Deak's
intentions to overthrow the Republic and become the King, wished for
him to succeed. One night, King Deak, along with all of his followers,
managed to overthrow the Republic and allowed him to declare himself
the King of The Roman Empire.

Notes

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Mar 29, 2014 at 05:37 AM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
A long time ago, a soldier was born in the depth of the underworld. His name was DeakManiac. He was born out of the flesh of the great God Zeus. His mother was the goddess of strategy and war, Athena. Everywhere he went, he found darkness and hopelessness wherever. He new the evils and sins of mankind had to be vanquished orelse someday,
It will grow to strong to fight. This is why he formed the clan Rome. To kill all the evil and sin of this world. People who stand with the clan shall gain rickes beyond their measure, peiple who stand against this clan, shall perish.
Don't Be Racist