Ranking
Hello i am a brown belt (almost black belt) My ING is swag20.I am 14 years of age.My most liked mods are mushu, wushu , & aikido. I do make replays.I am very polite . I am rank 87596 i think.Also i make replays .
Attached Files
EPIC!.rpl (169.5 KB, 5 views)
LET GO OF ME.rpl (49.5 KB, 3 views)
SlyBash- Accepted, Welcome to the pack, Add me on Xbox one zXShadowphoenix also please work on your typing i can barely read the application but it doesnt bother me much
Swag20- Denied, your already in a clan and i am unable to invite you please dont apply to multiple clans at once because it creats conflict on the forum, Thanks
Last edited by yesjathen; Nov 27, 2014 at 12:23 AM.
sup yesjathen remember me I just wana apply ima brown 9 games away from black an im 13 an I know ill make a good clan member by the look of it it looks like you could use me just sayin
Accepted, however you did attempt to scam me once, but I'm gonna put it behind me, prove yourself and please dint try stealing anyone's accounts....ugh Welcome to the pack
can i join plz ?
Name: AlphaN00b
belt: black
mods i'm good: aikido,abd,mushu,all spar and parkour mods
Bump, 6 members HYPE
There once was an old guy.....who died THE END

My Goals

I am a young buck in the rut, at the ripe age of 19, A proper hillbilly from the mountains of Kentucky. I usually only play Akido and Judo, and I am a blue belt. My time is balanced between sitting in the woods having a good ole time, working, and trying not to get my rear end handed to me by someone in Judo/Akido. Every clan needs a few resident hillbillies to make things interesting.
hello,I would like to apply for shadow wolves,I'm 15 years old.I have been playing toribash for 3 years (second account).I am C4pt1ve,and I am green belt,first account is brown.If I could join I would so be like