Toribash
Original Post
(xWolfx) Recruitment Thread
This is the recruitment thread for Shadow Wolves if your are interested in joining heres some info you need to know,
In order to apply you MUST be Green Belt or higher and atleast 13 years of age, We are looking for mature members who don't disrespect people, Your application is not required to be free form HOWEVER if it is completely pre set it will be auto rejected have some fun with your application and make it atleast 3 sentences long if its too short i dont have enough info to let you join, Please consider joining us! have a nice day
Last edited by yesjathen; Nov 19, 2014 at 07:14 AM.
Application
Hello I am 13 years old and I have blue belt.I play Toribash somethinglike 1 year. I realy like Toribash . For me Toribash is a funny game , but i am realy good at it. I wish you will accept my application.
Application
Im 16, I have played toribash for about a month (put it down for a while) Joined like a year ago officially though I believe I live under Eastern time. and i play league of legends i think this is enough :3?
Members
Neru: Your application was too short add more info
AgeKun: Accepted Welcome to the pack
Tes: Accepted Welcome to the pack
Hello my name is crystal im a white belt but I had a different account that got hacked so I made a new one I feel like I could make a good member an if you think I wont I disagree cause I know I will im 13
Sure I will let you in, however you must show your skill before you can become a full member because if you have the skill of a white belt I can't let you stay, Welcome to the pack and I hope to see you soon
Last edited by yesjathen; Nov 24, 2014 at 07:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello im dbp77 im 13 years of age i play tori alot and i would like to get into a can and meet some new people. I am a brown belt 105 games from black and would like to be requested into your clan hoping for a reply thank you and best of luck to any other person who gets here.
helloyesjathen, i am slybash, i am 13 olds, my playing great and i love animes and XboX One. Can i join your clan,im old schooler (i dont have the plus (+) hampa thout i was too strong for it0 ? thank you much.

Sly Bash