Toribash
Well, I can't comment much in tricking since I don't do any in tb, just irl, and that wasn't a Cheat gainer, madmans were nice (7/10) also, since you seem to enjoy tricking, check this youtube channel, it can help you ;P.

Ty swepples <3
Last edited by SrCheetah; Jun 6, 2015 at 12:26 AM.
Wolololololo
SrCheetah:

Well, I can't comment much in tricking since I don't do any in tb, just irl, and that wasn't a Cheat gainer, madmans were nice (7/10) also, since you seem to enjoy tricking, check this youtube channel, it can help you ;P.
[YOUTUBE]youtube.com/watch?v=YZWBPTaahHU[YOUTUBE]

Had to help a little here!

As for OP: I'm too lazy to CnC and it seems you got a lot of it already! ;)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
From Now On When I Made That Running Backflip/Handspring I Was Being Cheeky and Named it Cheat Gainer for other reasons. Thanx
-----
yerp
Attached Files
kgrlsgvnk.rpl (123.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by jojohill1; Jun 6, 2015 at 03:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So, wip 2 was pretty decent. Let me tell you why:

The opener had an ok concept but the execution was really floppy and wierd. The kick right after the opener didn't have any meaning as you were obviously not making a manip.
The slap you did to get a core split was pretty nice, needs some polishing. Also try to work on not Dming yourself while hitting if it isn't intentional. the third kick for the decap was messy. Don't try do get a kick if you know you are too close. The last hook kick for a "skeet" wasn't necesary. The idea was good but it's practically useless if you don't get ny Dm's with it.

Overall i think you have potential, but you need to get out of your comfort zone and do something unique. Also remember that if you can do something, it doesn't mean you should do it.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Hey there,

-kgrl....

The opener is quite fine i think i have already seen it much times but no problem with it himself,idk why u just did this quick punch and than immediately contract the elbow it's awful but the first kick for the uke levitation or manipulation is nice. if this was a anip i donìt like the grabs,if i wasn't it's fine just looks a little bit ugly,the second kick is lazy maybe u could extend it after the little spin at frame 392. the 2 dm's back kick is really nice,the second kick too. I DON'T like relaxed wrists or neck just do it sometimes before a kick it will give you more power but don't do it in other situations,the pose is ok without balance. overall nice i see you got some potential but too much floppy wrists and too much hold all moves.

-Finished parkour

I'm not that good at doing parkour and CnC it but i can try. so,the opener is nice the run stops for a while from frame 4850 to 4800 before you were highter with ur abs than the normal but if this is ur first time is totally fine just try to watch some parkour tutorials for the balance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srKOnQvXTtU . the first jusp is quite nice,the flip is nice too but ur arms during the next jump were holded or raised try to lower them for 1-2 frames and than relax them;same things with the pecs looks a little bit more relistic. i didn't liked the climp at all for the ghosting and for the much time for doing it (i know it's the hardest part in parkour) overall pretty nice u r good at parkour try to be better in the movements.

-wip 2

Nice extended glutes opener just Too much floppy for the wrists and the abs and the ankles too,nice first kick,the punch looks nice but u lost ur hand, the knee decap looks nice. nice idea for the "skeeet" i won't call dat a skeet cuz u just attach the hand at the torso.

Overall nice concept and potential just be more realistic with the movements by holding ur wrist ext and contract the ankles (just relax them before a kick) and contract the abs (just extend it in some cases but not that often) don't relax it. the pecs in the opener look weird u just turned them in the opposite way of the chest (did u watched some Larfen videos?). 7/10
A wip Progress
so you see
-----
i finished
Attached Files
so much potential.rpl (68.7 KB, 8 views)
23.rpl (244.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by jojohill1; Jun 17, 2015 at 12:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well there's alot of parts where you do pointless twitchy movements throughout your replays,

i see alot of you overusing your lumbar and making your tori come of balance wich just doesn't look good and so on.

You have a bunch of things to improve and work on, but you have alot of potential if you just keep working on your replays.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.