Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post

Hey Blu, thanks for coming

Added you to Modders.

Hey ConCon, Thanks for having me
- Blu -
Username: Rhaemond
First Name: Rhaemond Christoffer
Role in production: Script/Story Writers and Reviewers
Briefly describe your specialty: I am fluent in English, I can help around making stories and stuff this org takes off, I hope we can talk on a Skype group and stuff about this.
Submit an example (screenshot/replay/paragraph): I don't... really have one. Erm maybe I do, Idk, too lazy to look at my old schoolworks n shit.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Took me 15 minutes

NO OFFENSE.

Tori finds himself in the middle of a corrupted, dark wasteland. He was banished by Lord Hampa from the Tori World for trying to steal the great Banana of Wisdom, which was in Hampa's posession. Hampa was becoming more tyrannic at the second. He was letting all of his slaves do all the work for him. He classified these slaves: Market slaves, Clan slaves, Game Slaves, and many more. Tori wanted to seek revenge for the thing Hampa did to him and his kingdom. He only wanted to take the Banana of Wisdom for his people, for him to use the knowledge from the Banana for the greater good of all. But for Tori, he never gives up. Now he is on a quest to overrule Hampa and finally bring the long-lost peace missing in the Tori World.

TO be continued? Sure, some other time.
-----
Omg i forgot the indention :0

Confirmed Writer/reviewer only a few minor problems but easy to fix and story is straight to the point. Keep in mind the story we will be doing will be a narrative with people talking a lot, if that is good with you then congrats on the position.

Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
Username:TheCrash12
First Name: sam
Role in production: Sparrer
Briefly describe your specialty: i pretty much spar every day or two,im also good at pk,but wanted to go with the sparrer role
Submit an example (screenshot/replay/paragraph): submitted two sparring replays

Welcome to the Sparring team

Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
Username: Jkawig
First Name: Tommy
Role in production: story writer maybe replay making if i can
Briefly describe your specialty: story writing
Submit an example (screenshot/replay/paragraph):

Story1

Sorry too many mistakes and the story was hard to follow.

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Username:Mack
First Name:Marcus
Role in production: Tricker
Briefly describe your specialty:I make tricking, I often focus on style and realism and try to keep the replay interesting.
Submit an example (screenshot/replay/paragraph):

Welcome the to Tricking team

Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post
Before I'll try to apply, is there a person who can make effects and just put it all together?

Me?

Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
Username: Rhaemond
First Name: Rhaemond Christoffer
Role in production: Script/Story Writers and Reviewers
Briefly describe your specialty: I am fluent in English, I can help around making stories and stuff this org takes off, I hope we can talk on a Skype group and stuff about this.
Submit an example (screenshot/replay/paragraph): I don't... really have one. Erm maybe I do, Idk, too lazy to look at my old schoolworks n shit.

Write a paragraph on this idea: Uke and Tori are destined to fight, but in their path lies many obstacles that they must overcome to achieve this prophecy.
Cheers! Just tell me the adress of the IRC when it's all ready.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Username: matarika

First Name: Emily

Role in production: Scrip/Story Writers and Reviewers

Briefly describe your specialty: I can work in any spot for you, I am a writer, a movie critic, i make mods, i make replays (tricking, sparring, and Parkour), so anywhere where i am needed ill be happy to help. Besides voice acting haha

Submit an example (screenshot/replay/paragraph): Um, Wrath of Uke. Haha XD
Last edited by matarika; Jul 6, 2015 at 08:05 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Username: matarika

First Name: Emily

Role in production: Scrip/Story Writers and Reviewers

Briefly describe your specialty: I can work in any spot for you, I am a writer, a movie critic, i make mods, i make replays (tricking, sparring, and Parkour), so anywhere where i am needed ill be happy to help. Besides voice acting haha

Submit an example (screenshot/replay/paragraph): Um, Wrath of Uke. Haha XD

Welcome to the Team Matarika
w0t
W0T

Username: Jodus
First Name: Brian
Role in production: Scrip/Story Writers and Reviewers and/or as sparrer.
Briefly describe your specialty: I love to think of weird stuff and situations. Sometimes I make entire movies in my head (with sequels,etc) I have been writing for years... uknow, at school and uni.. Hue no but I've done some short stories which I think are pretty decent in terms of what are the main topics. Currently I'm studying production & direction, so it is in my deepest wishes to produce/write some good film projects and such things. Also I spar and do parkour since like two years ago.
Submit an example (screenshot/replay/paragraph): I'll pm you ¬v¬
Here are some spars just in case.
Attached Files
Spar with BegoZ II.rpl (725.5 KB, 6 views)
Sparring with Life II.rpl (817.8 KB, 4 views)
Sparring with Victor.rpl (558.0 KB, 7 views)
Spar with kouta360.rpl (1.27 MB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
W0T

Username: Jodus
First Name: Brian
Role in production: Scrip/Story Writers and Reviewers and/or as sparrer.
Briefly describe your specialty: I love to think of weird stuff and situations. Sometimes I make entire movies in my head (with sequels,etc) I have been writing for years... uknow, at school and uni.. Hue no but I've done some short stories which I think are pretty decent in terms of what are the main topics. Currently I'm studying production & direction, so it is in my deepest wishes to produce/write some good film projects and such things. Also I spar and do parkour since like two years ago.
Submit an example (screenshot/replay/paragraph): I'll pm you ¬v¬
Here are some spars just in case.

Welcome to the Team Jodus. Will put you down as a write/reviewer. When we need a sparrer you can step up, same goes for Matarika and others who can do multiple roles
Username: Maguu
First Name: Omar, dont laugh }:,c
Role in production: Modder
Briefly describe your specialty: I work in any kind of mods, parkours and spars are my
speciality, I have some mods that arent posted yet, some surprises and simple 7u7

Submit an example (screenshot/replay/paragraph): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fv07nsi5g...7aEV2kH6a?dl=0

The towers one and sliding race are not finished

P.S Matarika I love WoU :,3