Stonewall
4 Votes / 22.22%
Smeebob
2 Votes / 11.11%
Vox
1 Votes / 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Not amazing in terms of a replay but thought I'd enter cus i haven't used toribash in ages and wondered if i could still use it at all...
Attached Files
LegVsHead.rpl (71.7 KB, 11 views)
Contest is closed. Voting is now started. Most of you guys are lazy fucks.
i made a replay, but even i feel lazy, lets be honest who ever voted for me was just a sympathy vote, just as i vote for rhaken since I'm too lazy to vote for anyone else... that and rhaken dose TKD so his replay must at least be slightly good. I'm gona go watch it... also will there be any sort of penalty for those who didn't give a ****?

constructive crit on rhakens replay (since he most obviously cares ):
nice start the kick at the head and arm was good but you left it on a long counter and didn't do very much after that initial kick, personally i think you should use the E button to edit your replay and destroy uke some more after getting back to him.

Also after looking at the rest, TT wins at making replays... srsly
Last edited by Vox; Oct 9, 2008 at 04:23 PM.
Originally Posted by Chozo View Post
Since the replays were done in simply a few minutes, no one deserves the prize. Try a bit harder next time please.

I don't mind trying harder if the quality isn't there but it actually took more than 'a few minutes' to make. Unfortunately as I have a limited time available for Toribash, then committing an hour or so to making a replay for a comp represents a fair amount of effort especially as there was no prize when I submitted. I entered for some fun, not a 25K prize and I believe my replay shows that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
TommyTank, frankly, your replay was the only exception to that statement

Sorry if I offended you, since yours was obviously the one that took the most time. That jump must have been tough!
to be honest i never expected to get a vote, i'm just here because i felt the need to be more active than not.
Chozo, no offence taken, I think I just had a bit too much sand in my crack. Thanks to Chozo and Vox for the compliments and anyone who has voted for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
To be completely honest my replay was my FIRST attempt. No further editing happened afterwards. :P So yeah, obviously I didn't put a hell of alot of effort in. But come on, its a sweet looking replay. :P I don't think I deserve the title of lazy Chozo, thats not cool ;P

P.S Tommy's replay R win with rofl sauce
insert sig there
Originally Posted by smeebob View Post
To be completely honest my replay was my FIRST attempt. No further editing happened afterwards. :P So yeah, obviously I didn't put a hell of alot of effort in. But come on, its a sweet looking replay. :P I don't think I deserve the title of lazy Chozo, thats not cool ;P

P.S Tommy's replay R win with rofl sauce

I'd of enjoyed to see a little more editing going into it, and "lazy" was reffering to the "most" that didn't post, not the replays that didn't have much effort put into them.