Ranking
Off of a store, im pretty sure it will cost money though, lololl.

But no, he is using the wrong word, RAM, Graphics cards, and processors are all hardware, you have to buy them, then install them into your computer.

you know, that box sitting right next to you, yeah that one.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by KBASHER159 View Post
lol no i have the ram bars and thx i duno how much memory i have but i have a 1.0 ghz intel celeron prosessor and 256 mb of sync dram what ever that is 20 gig hardrive ultaDMA

That's your problem right there.

1.0ghz single core processor is incredibly weak.

You should consider upgrading to a more recent processor, preferably Intel.
Get a quad core if you've got the cash.

A good one that will keep you ahead of the technology curve will be about... hmm... $250-$350 or so. There are cheaper, albeit weaker CPU's around if you 're strapped for cash.
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
I've Got an NVIDIA 8600 graphics card (514mb), 2gb RAM and a 3.5 ghz Dual Core processor. I can run Toribash with custom shaders on 1280 res, with my fps staying on a steady 60, unless it's aikido. A beastly processor makes a lot of difference.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Well you have low ram in that case..
As you said u have 256 MB RAM..most comp have 1GB nowadays
Add new ram sticks..it will cost about 15-22US$ for 1GB stick
You can get a good nvidia graphics card if you can shell out 150-200US$
But even ur processor sounds outdated..

I wud reccomend a full CPU overhaul..
Last edited by AKP; Nov 26, 2008 at 08:58 PM.
KONY 2012
Originally Posted by KBASHER159 View Post
well im poor so i just am relying on ram.

Just get a faster processor. It would be really cheap to improve on your current one.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
First of all just so you all get this through your head. You can't download hardware.
Second with the specs of your computer more RAM should help a noticeable amount for processes on your computer allowing you to do other things while you play Toribash faster. As to the actual performance of The game I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure.

Does anyone else notice that the word Toribash is red underlined? I'm pretty sure I'm spelling it right considering I'm on Toribash.com. xD
meap rocks
Its because its a name not an English word like apple or pie or yummy or in or my or tummy =P
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop