Toribash
WELL THEN YOU'RE IN LUCK

i happen to have this thread around which contains the latest public version

Admittedly though, it's getting somewhat outdated in comparison to the version that i have, but i don't want to release a half-baked update. :I

@nerti: Thanks! And yes, me (graphics and coding) and Chartle (coding) are the sole developers of the game, although the next version is going to feature dedicated music made by this lovely gentleman. He has already finished some tracks, and basically let's just say that it's going to be great. c: (and yes it's the same guy, he just has two channels)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Have been playing the game for a while now, and I must say, I am hyped up for the next full-baked released. Keep up your amazing work and make your mama triceratops proud.
h
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
WELL THEN YOU'RE IN LUCK

i happen to have this thread around which contains the latest public version

Admittedly though, it's getting somewhat outdated in comparison to the version that i have, but i don't want to release a half-baked update. :I

@nerti: Thanks! And yes, me (graphics and coding) and Chartle (coding) are the sole developers of the game, although the next version is going to feature dedicated music made by this lovely gentleman. He has already finished some tracks, and basically let's just say that it's going to be great. c: (and yes it's the same guy, he just has two channels)

I wish I could code as good as you.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.

abc

note to self
tell shook to optimize maximum glow settings to be able to see stuff

Also, I totally forgot how fun the rockets are
OK SERIOUS SHOOK YOU NEED TO GET RID OF ALL THE GREEN GUYS FROM ANYTHING THAT'S LIKE ~ STAGE 12 AND UP

I FUCKING GIVE UP
STAGE 19 IS LIKE DARK SOULS
Last edited by Dscigs; Feb 4, 2015 at 04:40 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
well it's not my fault that setting glows to six times their normal strength makes them opaque

:U

Also yes, stage 19 is basically the level where (almost) all stops get pulled, and on top of that, it's 50% longer. In other words, a warmup for the final boss. ;o

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I wish I could code as good as you.

We're making it in Game Maker 8.1, so it's not exactly a huge miracle of coding wonder. What you see is mostly the two of us beating our faces into the code until it works how we want it to. :v

Originally Posted by nerti View Post
Well, I must say I'm intrigued.
Going to give it a try.

Excellent, please do tell me what you think! Any feedback is welcome as long as it's not just senseless shitslinging.

Originally Posted by duck View Post
Have been playing the game for a while now, and I must say, I am hyped up for the next full-baked released. Keep up your amazing work and make your mama triceratops proud.

oi me mum's an ankylosaurus you thagomizer

Also, please don't get too hyped up, it's MOSTLY just a shitload of visual improvements (and a few gameplay tweaks, but nothing major). Also the final boss, of course, but the game isn't going to change dramatically. But on the other hand, i'm hyped that people are hyped about something i'm making. :v

Also also also i finally got off my arse and made that mexiskeleton thing for SerYoshi, although i'm afraid it ended up being a discount sketch because of how many lines that are involved.

AYYYYYYYYYYY

and no i have absolutely no idea how to draw skeleton feet

and yes this means i can finally feel okay about beginning hanz0things so don't worry hanz0 it's still going to happen

also bonus pencillings

Blargh, sorry for dragging it out for so long, i'm just feeling pretty down these days.

relevant

A combination of sleep deprivation and reality being terrible. (just psychological things, nothing bad has happened to me)