Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Finished ef- a tale of memories

Been considering that, worth it?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post

Well if you ask me, Shaft did brilliant work on the visuals, but I found the story and dialogue to be a bit clichéd and this one voice actress really bothered me. If you want a good romance, I suppose you can't go wrong.

I don't think I'll watch the sequel to it any time soon though.
Last edited by Lempika; Nov 14, 2012 at 02:35 AM.
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
I'd say worth it. It isn't a bad series and has a reputation of being a very nice romance anime to watch.

In terms of plot and dialogue, melodies is a humungous step forward from memories. It's far more emotional and haunting, if you want to view it that way. It's like not watching ~Afterstory~ since the first season of CLANNAD had more comedy than romance in comparison to its sequel; it's the type of sequel that you don't expect to be good, but in reality is very very good.

Well that's enough to convince me. I'll watch it soon. I should probably watch Clannad too (DONTHATEME)

I'd say worth it. It isn't a bad series and has a reputation of being a very nice romance anime to watch.

Originally Posted by Lempika View Post
Well if you ask me, Shaft did brilliant work on the visuals, but I found the story and dialogue to be a bit clichéd and this one voice actress really bothered me. If you want a good romance, I suppose you can't go wrong.

I don't think I'll watch the sequel to it any time soon though.

In terms of plot and dialogue, melodies is a humungous step forward from memories. It's far more emotional and haunting, if you want to view it that way. It's like not watching ~Afterstory~ since the first season of CLANNAD had more comedy than romance in comparison to its sequel; it's the type of sequel that you don't expect to be good, but in reality is very very good.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
ef- a tale of melodies comes after memories, be sure to watch that aswell, cause it explains a lot of things.

Also, why would anyone hate you for Clannad? I think it was pretty decent.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
ef- a tale of melodies comes after memories, be sure to watch that aswell, cause it explains a lot of things.

Also, why would anyone hate you for Clannad? I think it was pretty decent.

Probably for having not watched it rather than starting to watch it. I was like that when I said I hadn't watched Lucky Star or whatever. Which I finished like a week ago, and started rewatching yesterday. Kuroi-sensei = dream teacher. I would kill for a teacher like her.

Edit: Finally started Amagami SS+, I'm so happy Rihoko makes her feelings known :> that was the one letdown I had from Amagami SS.
Last edited by Oracle; Nov 14, 2012 at 10:27 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Have a suggestion for Watching Anime? Im looking for Anime now.. :o
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.

Yeah.
Visual side is great, so is music.
Damn, I never skipped opening, not a single time.
As for the story (two stories actually), it is decent.
Drama may be a little forced in few moments.
As for characters, all are a bit annoying, I came to like every one despite Kei, tho.
Really, I've never hated anime character so much before ;_;
retired
Started watching Genshiken I lol'd really hard when he got his lights knocked out.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...