Toribash
View Poll Results: do you think it is better to have a gf? or be single?
girlfriend
131 Votes / 60.09%
single
87 Votes / 39.91%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Arent you guys too young to discuss these stuff?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

@bury: just wait some time, they'll always get you...

and yeah it's rly hard to be friendzoned and its even harder to get out of that. Better avoid it from the beginning, but to be honest: that's not easy too
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post

The second you can think is the second the concept of "romance" is viable.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Zimoku View Post
WTF.
Just WTF.
If she loves you she won't have to go around fiddling with your junk, true love actually doesn't involve that type of...

Where are you even getting this from...I'm just so astounded, I can't even.

I don't even.

i highley agree. sexual contact can come when its needed. it doesent have to be there at all though. my girlfriend of one year, had jus recently started. not full on, but w.e. u dont need it to have a healthy relationship.
Originally Posted by Xec View Post
TheScene, I like your sig.... And 7 months isn't that long, but its not bad... I'm 17 and she is 15

I hopr your not talking about who i think you are... anyways you two arnt official so were you get 7 months from? Unless this is all behind the scenes :/.

Anyways you can say 7 months isnt long guys but i havnt even made one month with my girlfriend yet and i feels like its been a while. I guess it might speed up as you get used to the idea, but in my opinon if you hit 6 months your lucky. Just look at how many relationships are failing nowadays, i mean go back 80 years, to get divorced was like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG news. And yes i know that is marrige but i think that is like the ultimate form of dating. And you always judge things by their extremes.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris

probably no.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█

it's okay man i get ass 24/7 i am expert
Originally Posted by Lume View Post

pft thats like nothing compared to what I get. I get ass like 35265209^3/59034^6

I am bigger expert
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
pft thats like nothing compared to what I get. I get ass like 35265209^3/59034^6

I am bigger expert

Lets check the ass meter your you guys
Originally Posted by Lume View Post

Now for me

I think i won

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.