Toribash
Basic description: Heads ftw. I'd like an evil face with evil eyes(:o! so surprising!) and maybe even a big evil grin (:OOO!) with Noxious blood coming outta it.
Color scheme: Dragon (background) Pharos (foreground)
Inspiration: Abstract face-of-doom
Customization: No thanks.
Effects: Glowy evil eyes.
Cost: 3.2k. I want better-than-normal quality. =)

That a good 'nuff description?
I'm Back!
Alright guys. I had the AP US history exam today, so school is more or less smooth sailing from today on.

Although I do have some piano stuff tomorrow and Monday. Blah. Anyways, I should be able to take care of requests in a more timely manner now.

As for current shop stuff.

Defyant: Will get right on it.
Grolier: Yes, yes I am. xD Haldo, by the way.
huntkill12: I PM'd ya regarding the head.

Also, I've gone ahead and cleaned up the storefront, removing all sold heads, and updating the Sold Heads section of my Google Pages area..

In bigger news, I've finished up another head series.
Introducing... (drumroll) the MJOLNIR series!

As you can see the series is based off of the various armor permutations available on Halo 3. There's a good deal of customization available with this set, and due to the relative high quality of the heads I set the default price to 4k. Hopefully that will keep someone from buying the entire series at once, heheh.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Defyant View Post
Basic description: Heads ftw. I'd like an evil face with evil eyes(:o! so surprising!) and maybe even a big evil grin (:OOO!) with Noxious blood coming outta it.

copy paste this design on a white head?
>=D
-_\\"

hehe
/random
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i would like to buy flaming and im trying to start a new clan and if you could plz spread the word. My clans name is the [Weeeee] clan and im taking any donation, willing to make trades and allowing anybody ggreen belt or higher join.
hmm, I've been thinking of getting a new head, I'm not too good at it. could you perhaps make me something... stupid? not too stupid, we're not talking special ed here. but maybe something... like... oh I know, make me a bucket head with the upside-down word "stupinated" on the front XD that'd be awesome!
Former Item Forger