Ranking
No to koz because he isn't that elite.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
[Parrot] Application
Hello Aeon ^^

My name is Adam, im 13. I am from tunisia .Iam posting this application because i want to join [Parrot]. I can say i "fell in love" with your community.

I have been in two clans which is TEKKEN & PowPow, I Left TEKKEN because it was so inactive. About PowPow Well i was inactive so i got kicked . Then, I came across this amazing clan and so I decided to write an application^^

Hmm, I'm quite active ingame and especially for forum activity. I've been banned before because im a bad boy ^_^. Best mods? I should say sparring, ABD

How i act in a game? Well.. Im quite humble and always show good sportsmanship to my oppenents even if I lose or win, I tend to be helpful and often give people tc if they REALLY need it. I'm also very friendly^^

A little bit of myself, I Play some soccer in my free time , and i play Striker!! my hobby is drawing and ball sports. I play Toribash like 8 hours in a day

The reason why i wanted to join u guys is because i want to experience what family is to u guys, I have met some Parrot Members but i wanted to be one of u guys

So yea thats the end of my appliction, Thank you for reading this^^

I hope u guys accept me as a person with u
-----
[Parrot] Application
Hello Parrots ^^

My name is Adam, im 13. I am from tunisia .Iam posting this application because i want to join [Parrot]. I can say i "fell in love" with your community.

I have been in two clans which is TEKKEN & PowPow, I Left TEKKEN because it was so inactive. About PowPow Well i was inactive so i got kicked . Then, I came across this amazing clan and so I decided to write an application^^

Hmm, I'm quite active ingame and especially for forum activity. I've been banned before because im a bad boy ^_^. Best mods? I should say sparring, ABD

How i act in a game? Well.. Im quite humble and always show good sportsmanship to my oppenents even if I lose or win, I tend to be helpful and often give people tc if they REALLY need it. I'm also very friendly^^

A little bit of myself, I Play some soccer in my free time , and i play Striker!! my hobby is drawing and ball sports. I play Toribash like 8 hours in a day

The reason why i wanted to join u guys is because i want to experience what family is to u guys, I have met some Parrot Members but i wanted to be one of u guys

So yea thats the end of my appliction, Thank you for reading this^^

I hope u guys accept me as a person with u
Last edited by ADAM7RAG; Apr 12, 2017 at 11:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RAINBOW
chirs
-----
why u dident accept me on aeon
Last edited by ADAM7RAG; Apr 13, 2017 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RAINBOW