Toribash
Sorry man, but the 1 post count and the "I started playing 2 weeks ago" make me say no. Other than that, you seem pretty awesome. You should re-apply and about a year's time.
Originally Posted by ArcaneHowl View Post
Hello, my name is ArcaneHowl and I would like to join your clan. I am 15 years and I live in Tenessee. I started playing Toribash about 2 weeks ago when my friend told me about it. So, I tried it out and fell in love with it. I've made some new friends online, but they kept nagging me to join this clan or that clan. But what I really wanted was to find a clan by myself. Unlike other clans, your clan seems to fit my standards. I am active daily Ingame, and on the Forums, but I am sorry to say that I do not know what an IRC is(sorry). I mostly play in Judo and I am currently a Green Belt. I have participated in some tournaments and lasted until the top 10. I think I could make a good addition to your clan, and I hope you take some thought into letting me join.

Thank you for your time.

ArcaneHowl

We are mostly an aikidobigdojo.tbm clan.
Seeing as that's the mod we do clan wars in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Yak is stealin mah shit

You used it on me. Soooo =p
-----
gonna say no to arcane howl
Last edited by Yaksha; Jun 28, 2012 at 11:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Me too...Arcane, I suggest applying at Bleu. They're a clan for beginners

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Ditto^. Pffft what is it with silly people wanting to join us lately... Not like I just joined a lil' while ago or anything...
#Swag
Who the bloody hell am I? A friend of Moe Crow's, a lover of cheese danish, potatoes, ballet, a man who lives a frugal lifestyle, proud member of PETA (lolnotreally), and other silly things. Who are you my good sir? Shall we converse in a different thread?
#Swag
Hhahaha, a lover of cheese danish.
No to Arcane.
-----
Hhahaha, a lover of cheese danish.
No to Arcane.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jun 30, 2012 at 01:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation