Ranking
What did u love About Tb The first time u saw it ?

Btw aracoon i Came first ....
I Suplex Bears <3 , Egypt4Ever

My Ask

If I sent you 15k could you make me a texture? And I mean an Ishi original here, in all of it's MS paint beauty.
goodbye cruel world
Might as well ask. Why did you resign as Admin if you can say it to public?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by MrThink View Post
What did u love About Tb The first time u saw it ?

Btw aracoon i Came first ....

hmm, it was pretty unique, never saw a game like it, shortly after that it was the community.

Originally Posted by Note View Post
If I sent you 15k could you make me a texture? And I mean an Ishi original here, in all of it's MS paint beauty.

waaaaaayyy too lazy for that :O

Originally Posted by Organs View Post
ishi are you OG?

number one in the hood, g.

Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
hi ishi can i have an autograph pls

Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Might as well ask. Why did you resign as Admin if you can say it to public?

i don't want to go into specifics since its kind of an internal matter, but let's say i didn't agree with a certain figure and how he strong-armed a certain group and denied that he did it / said people actually had a say in it.

i'm sure people will figure out what i'm talking about soon enough.

anyway, i'm resigned from all staffy duties, don't see myself coming back, i wish the current team good luck, especially the group that was mentioned above, they will need it for sure.

[T]
#hi

here is a quote from fallout new vegas that is totally and utterly unrelated to the topic at hand

"They try to put their stake in everything they see. Nobody's dick's that long. Not even Long Dick Johnson, and he had a fucking long dick. Thus, the name."

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I didn't have a flag to lower to half mast so to honor your retirement I decided to do some ishi cosplay.

ishi

\o/