Toribash
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
I've been active ingame a lot anyone on?

when your on, you should post on the discord. It’s easy and faster for people to respond.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
aww Man I missed you. Good to see you again. How you been?

I'm good. Recently I have been focusing on exams. After that I will try to travel as often as possible and I'm saving up money on a new car. How about you old friend?
-----
Also could I get your discord link? Would be nice to have a talk with you guys from time to time, if the discord is not for origin members only.
Last edited by D3ive; Nov 22, 2018 at 03:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
I'm good. Recently I have been focusing on exams. After that I will try to travel as often as possible and I'm saving up money on a new car. How about you old friend?
-----
Also could I get your discord link? Would be nice to have a talk with you guys from time to time, if the discord is not for origin members only.

Your name is very familiar, maybe I was inactive when you were here. Zeus likes you so I like you, haha.

but yeah we're currently trying to revive the clan, its mostly been weppet zeus me emoney and redd. I've been trying to think of things beyond betting servers and wars that will help us.
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Your name is very familiar, maybe I was inactive when you were here. Zeus likes you so I like you, haha.

but yeah we're currently trying to revive the clan, its mostly been weppet zeus me emoney and redd. I've been trying to think of things beyond betting servers and wars that will help us.

Well, the player base of this game has dropped significantly. So, right now, since you are unofficial, you should war more. Being on the top of the list definatelly helps to attract more potential clan members. Through out the years of playing TB, I have noticed that a lot of people who play Toribash don't care about forums, they just want to play the game and war other clans. That's basically how a lot of new clans get their members from. They try to recruit as many members as they can to fill the clan up and then they war and try to rise on the clan list.

This type of recruitment is more chaotic, you will only have a few members active on forums, but you will have a strong ingame population. It's your call if you want to do this or not, but I do not support this idea 100% (but I think now would be a good time to do it). I liked Origin, because it was a clan not only active in game, but in forums too. All of you seemed calm and friendly, helped me adapt in the forums and your clan life. I think that is more memorable than the game itself.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
That's why I'm reluctant to recruit people just for the sake of numbers. Ingame-only players don't contribute to build the community we are looking for as a clan.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
That's why I'm reluctant to recruit people just for the sake of numbers. Ingame-only players don't contribute to build the community we are looking for as a clan.

never about the numbers if the players aren’t doing much. Have to make sure, players are going to ride and help us get to where we belong.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I was thinking of moving the start of the bet server from 8pm to 8.30pm GMT 0. It's much more comfortable for me. Is it ok with you guys?
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
when your on, you should post on the discord. It’s easy and faster for people to respond.

When I tried to join the discord it did not work. Idk why can I have the link again.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean

Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
When I tried to join the discord it did not work. Idk why can I have the link again.

There's an emoney78 in discord, but i'll send you the invite again anyways.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
There's an emoney78 in discord, but i'll send you the invite again anyways.

Thank you
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Emoneyocean