Toribash
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Zayex, basing a relationship on only sex will not make a good relationship.
Also, Korean girls aren't exactly like American girls. Nice job if you actually manage to have intercourse with one if you're not in a steady relationship or married. I don't think she would like to get banished from society.

I never had an online relationship but I don't think it's a bad thing, although a lot of people see it as wrong/unethical when you would ask them about it.

She lives in baltimore though :P

Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
I would have to agree with Zayex a bit on this one Dilara, sure sex isn't everything but for those who are in it for the most choose it usually do it so they can take the next step in their relationship. Now their are the obvious cases of someone abusing the power of "love" to get it but for the most part it's there for those who want to get more close with the significant other.

Also for the online relationship if it works it works. In fact I'm close to confessing myself to someone.

Love and sex can coincide, but are not supposed to (read below)

Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
zayex needs to grow up, can we please disregard everything he says

Instead of insulting me, try contributing to the conversation.

Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Video calls/Skype? Also, sex, I'm 17 and I've never had sex. It's called control. Having sex isn't anything but another way to express love... Like I said before.

To put it in more detail:

Sex is for reproduction, nothing else. Sex feels good so we'll want to do it, hence our species wil be continued. Humans, dolphins, most great apes, and a few others species (I may be wrong about the other species) have all taken advantage of sex for their own gain. Humans however, took it one step further. We now use sex as a means of "expressing love". true, you can have a happy relationship without sex, but there isn't a point in dating if there is no sex. Humans, as mammals, have needs, whether or not our society has made sex some debauched thing doesn't matter; everyone needs sex once in a while. And many relationships are for the soul purpose of sex.

But still you're not getting what I was saying, he said relationships are nothing without sex. Is that true at all?

Don't put words in my mouth.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I usually think zayex is wrong, or just trolling, but, this time, he's spot on.

I appreciate it.

And this whole thing got off-topic already.

back to online relationships please.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
But still you're not getting what I was saying, he said relationships are nothing without sex. Is that true at all?

Rover as fuck

You're 17, why do you have an opinion on this?
Hoss.
I was in one for two years and easily the biggest issue will be trust especially when a job, or new friends come into the picture cutting your phone/skype time. During the two years I was unknowingly being cheated for one of them, this was a perfectly innocent girl and one day she went to a local concert and was cheating on me with the drummer for some no name band for a year. The guy was a drug dealer, and an ex cocaine addict, pothead and alcoholic that's been to prison that cheated on her and put her through to miscarriages I'm none of those of things so when I asked her why, she said simply because he was there so I guess what I'm saying be cautious of outside influences, I know this isn't every girl in the world but it's a fragile thing.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I didn't read your long post because I'm to lazy.
Anyways I can say the long distance relationships never work, at the end there will always be one of two that will betray the other.
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
Originally Posted by Kagami69 View Post
It is difficult
Because you do not know
if the person really loves you

>Implying that's any different than a regular relationship.
More chance of it being a sham when the person isnt actually around though, zayex.

My oppinion depends on the situation. if it started online, then its possible it could work. The situation does not change, no variables, can only have as much of a relationship as the internet can provide.
you entered into the relationship with those limitations there.
if it progresses, then woohoo for you.

long distance relationship, like one person leaves because their parents leave, studies or work or whatever, those are always bound to fail, especially if theres not a time constraint.
too many variables. too many chances for it NOT to work.
better to just break it off and allow the person to make their own decisions, free of the burden of worrying about the other.
and pick it up if/when they move down, rather than accepting something that was forced on you.
leave on good terms, no resentment, no guilt.

Wish I could take my own advice.

ignoring the discussion about how relationships are all about sex and zayex's ego.
bravo, nobody cares.
Last edited by BenDover; Dec 5, 2012 at 06:59 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i work with a guy who has an amazing girlfriend that he will soon marry that he met online. although they now live together. so i say it can be done.
I think I'm a little naieve, but, are relationships really that dependent on sex?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I think I'm a little naieve, but, are relationships really that dependent on sex?

Yes, unless you're 13 or a puritan.

Even if it's just kissing and grinding, relationships fail without some sort of physical pleasure sensation, due to our brains combining socialization with reproductive urges to make them work in the first place.

Trust me.