Toribash
that really doesn't make sense.

What if I renamed this thread for example: FART.

You would probably ignore this and then what? I know what, you would fail to post here and then get kicked for being considered inactive.

I suggest changing your ways exoray. Including posting more.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
i prefer to make replies with sense, and don't say "yes" "no" "lol" ecc.

[EDIT] -- Ah, Pookie, there are persons in this forum that play from a lot of time and have less posts then me :P and i've never saw that i reply in this thread only
Last edited by Exoray; Feb 11, 2009 at 10:31 PM.
I mean you can look but just make sure you manage to contribute every now and then.

Loach: dude... he can post anywhere he wants as long as he can post here too.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
nah i was sayn to exoray that the person hes talking about that has lower post than him might just post in the evil forums..

Question: Do i tell ZRENT he is out or to post here?
Last edited by Loachflava; Feb 12, 2009 at 04:27 AM.
ask who recruited him. Once he tells us we'll ask the recruiter and that'll show if he's a real Evil member or not
anywho Im here about 3 hours a day if your woundering, I play ingame for maybe about 30 minutes evory other day

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Forums: Check up on them nearly everyday but post rarely.
InGame: I have recently move flat so I havn't been playing online due to lack of internet facilities. Should be back in bout three weeks however.