Toribash
OldBean good guess

OldBean ill let u test possible members if im not available ok
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

what do u have against meh

None of your business.

Registration Form:
Name: Zani

Belt: blue belt

TC: 7k

Reason You want to Join: becuase this clan is nice

Mode Preference (Ingame): judo, wushu, akido, jousting, TK and sumo

This looks promising, apart from the belt, but we can test Katie and see if there's any talent.. Seeing as belt means nothing, as i'm custom and someone's always pulling me in half.
Last edited by Gynx; Sep 7, 2008 at 08:17 PM.
collect snots from the nose
lol u got ripped in 2 3 times in a row and won 2 of them lol was funny as hell
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Gynx
This looks promising, apart from the belt, but we can test Katie and see if there's any talent.. Seeing as belt means nothing, as i'm custom and someone's always pulling me in half.

She already went off to toridragons :/.
Echomarine 4 the win
Name: Nasuke

Belt: 200 games till black

TC: 1800 and some good items

Reason You want to Join: I am looking to join a official clan an this one is open plus its a cool name and good members

Mode Preference (Ingame): Jousting, TwinSword and all the fun mods
Name: Nasuke

Belt: 200 games till black

TC: 1800 and some good items

Reason You want to Join: I am looking to join a official clan an this one is open plus its a cool name and good members

Mode Preference (Ingame): Jousting, TwinSword and all the fun mods

The ones that require little skill?
collect snots from the nose
I am inexperienced I know but maybe clan members can teach me cause I cant learn new mods either because i cant join beginner or because i get kicked cause i suck. But i am sure i can learn other mods