Want to Join?
Just fill out the Registration Form and paste it here

Registration Form:
Name:

Belt:

TC:

Reason You want to Join:

Mode Preference (Ingame):
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Name: Darkslayerx

belt:black

tc:1.9k i think

reason you want to join:i wanna offer death at low prices and meet new people

mode preference:judo
Taylor Gang or Die
Name: Freelancer

Belt: 5th Dan

TC: I never buy anything.

Reason You want to Join: I have no idea, but I like the skill in this clan.

Mode Preference (Ingame): Anything that's not long range!

Edit: Oh and yeh I see you guys online, I never see any Freelance members in game.
Last edited by Freelancer; Sep 4, 2008 at 03:00 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Dark Slayer ill have to challenge u ingame

Freelancer im gonna speak with Pat first
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Name: Darkslayerx

belt:black

tc:1.9k i think

reason you want to join:i wanna offer death at low prices and meet new people

mode preference:judo

First impressions of him isn't a good one. I disapprove.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Name: Freelancer

Belt: 5th Dan

TC: I never buy anything.

Reason You want to Join: I have no idea, but I like the skill in this clan.

Mode Preference (Ingame): Anything that's not long range!

Edit: Oh and yeh I see you guys online, I never see any Freelance members in game.

Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
Dark Slayer ill have to challenge u ingame

Freelancer im gonna speak with Pat first

Wow... If he can betray us like that, then you guys can just have him. Don't know why you would want a someone like that in your clan, but I don't thikn we want him any more if he can do that...
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Yea I think its rly lame that freelancer is clan hopping....his been in FL for like...FOREVER....since we started or something....
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Yea I think its rly lame that freelancer is clan hopping....his been in FL for like...FOREVER....since we started or something....

I dissagree. 'Cause he weren't there when i was, which was before they were official. Heck, i dont know if he was even around then.
collect snots from the nose
I was there way before they got official. (Remember that green forum we once had?)

But I'm sorry to "clan hop" but I've been in one clan only, Freelance, and it had its glorious days but latly every clan member is just on the forums and tries to get away with being in-active by just posting there.

I want an active clan if you don't like it then feel free to throw me out, I'm loyal but this is just plain boring.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck