Ranking
dude first you was asking me how do you like it? now ur selling it? LAWL also there is no floor text
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
18k, to make you pay more, and so phos gets more for it.

Cos, y'know... I'm sadistic and thoughtful like that. :P
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
....*sigh*...19k.....

I rly want this stuff....

ok...dont end this in bout 1 hr or something....gotta c a tv show :P (or end it now...at 19k....)
Last edited by loje; Jun 9, 2008 at 10:13 PM.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
lol very determined don't ya think
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
dude, i think loje would fit this texture set, BY IT OUT LOJE!

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
ye...im tryin´ :P
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
dude he already bid 19k on it... you can't over amount him with 1k..
Let's play the logic game.

19>1.

Therefore, bidding 1k on something that someone has already bid 19k on is completely, utterly, RETARDED.

kthx.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
right on there hanz0