Toribash
Yeah, I will but a bit later
Here is new wip to show the way I am shading the head
I will add more lights on the front to make it not looking such mirrored but after I finish the whole armour on the face
Here is the new wip

Turtle, thanks, tho
Originally Posted by DjCat View Post
Yeah, I will but a bit later
Here is new wip to show the way I am shading the head
I will add more lights on the front to make it not looking such mirrored but after I finish the whole armour on the face
Here is the new wip

Turtle, thanks, tho

damn, 13 chillz you've gotten better

nice head :v

you take your time, which makes it look better.

I suggest adding a really bright pair of eyes to make them pop, on the dark complex background
how do you pick the colors for the highlights and know where to place them so well, is there a trick to it or does it come with experience/any tips?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Kirito,Well, there's none tricks, its just the way I see how it has to be
Veoo, I will add eyes like that, but a bit later. Thanks about 13chillz tho, lol.
When the update??

DatSkip Moderated Message:
Please try to have proper cnc in your comments next time, it's in the art board rules. Thanks.
Last edited by DatSkip; Mar 17, 2016 at 12:33 AM.
Really nice! I love the eyes. What's that under his lips? Is that going to be the chin? Seems a bit weird.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Really nice! I love the eyes. What's that under his lips? Is that going to be the chin? Seems a bit weird.

It will be better after I shade it all, don't worry
Thanks tho!
-----
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Awesome eyes, but please dont make it so human like. i would love it way more if it stays complety robotic <3

I need to, because of set's idea
Last edited by DjCat; Mar 16, 2016 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump