Ranking
Since I've been around the market in December last year, missuse has been the greatest marketeer hands down. As for other pretty good marketeers, I'd say 1hand and toast ( and maybe gum but he hasn't been active enough). Nobody else really showed any special skills during this time ( except for the older marketeers but they only stayed for a very short while). There are a lot of above average ones but I can't add them to the top of my list because they haven't been too impressive.
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Definitely 1handlcap. There's a reason he almost has 4 million tc. He didn't just go "Ohey, whadya know? There's 4million toricredits sitting on the ground. *picks it up*."

Actually, he got most of it from whoever hacked lucent. He was just looking at the market at the right time.
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
well I do not intend to be mean
but acting as a tc sink u must have had Nabis support, as in being able to sell no qi, transfer no qi, give user titles.... - something normal users can not,
on the other hand since Nabi gave u such a handicap, u could not sell the tc u got, u had to sink it
so your personal marketing skill would be much harder to evaluate, therefore I just decided to exclude you from my marketeer value system. Sorry

Actually, I didn't utilize any of that stuff. Virtually all of my TC was earned the same way anyone else could. Again: I acted as a TC sink because I felt like acting like a TC sink, not because anyone at Nabi asked me to.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Your profit off this game is in no way a good indicator to determine the greatness of one tradesman. Selling stuff is for real money is just a choice one with a lot of TC can make. Any boy mowing lawns will make more money in less time.

It all comes down to opinion. Public opinion, rather.
There are some users who prosper greatly and most users probably haven't even heard of because they prefer not to be exposed.
1handclap is an example like that. He wasn't very known as marketeer until a little while ago. Guess he just became too rich, hehe.

Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
Actually, he got most of it from whoever hacked lucent. He was just looking at the market at the right time.

You say it like you know what you are talking about. :P
Last edited by Redundant; Jul 22, 2011 at 06:13 PM.
How are you?
Hats off to Mister hanz0. Sometimes I too think that was the right thing to do, but well I did not do it.
You are a real person of authority

Trading in tb market is much more stimulating for most than moving lawns, it was often better for me than my job in fact. But it gets old

I agree with u there Red, it is down to public opinion
also
imo choices one has with a lot of tc:
buy a shitload of items - collect them all (I think everybody goes thru this phase, I know I did) but what after?
sink it - I applaud the people who do it, and Nabi should too
sell for cash - I got a really good feeling when I got my SC2 game from tb earned money (first non tb thing I bought with tb earned money), much more than if I have bought it from my paycheck. Maybe its just me, but those 60 euros, made by a game, to be spent on a game was super cool to me.
leave it be - ?!? it will get sunk eventually I guess, but better to sink it yourself
What did u do with your earned tc Red?

EDIT: forgive the non quotations, but I think its easy to see, who I am responding to
wishful eyes deceive me
hanz0 isn't the only one here that earned a boatload of TC through legitimate methods.

Remember that time I sold one item for 4 million TC on its own?

(And then banned the guy who bought it for farming?)
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
pure pack xD and the guy was.... can't rly remember his name, he had a lot of alts thought
wishful eyes deceive me
Eh, I have my TC laying around and waste them occasionally . I always keep enough for a little marketing every once in a while.
I don't have a big history of marketing. I joined one year ago and did a few months of marketing. Had a total revenue of maybe 10kk. That's not a lot.
How are you?
best marketer was definitely that guy who bought a load of packs from nabi and sold them dirt cheap.

pure pack for 20k is one i remember.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity